Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2012, 11:47 PM   #16
Demi_8
Earning My Ears

We will be trying out the Budget BCD X474200 for the first time on our upcoming trip Dec. 22 to Jan. 6. Our total price is $524.91 USD and seems to be the best deal out there for a mini van. We were not able to apply the $25.00 coupon code MUWZ023 as it appears be be valid only if you rent from an airport location. We decided to rental off site and the savings were about $100. If anyone has any air miles sitting in their account, under the travel section, there are $100 gift certificates to trade in for 950 air miles for US Budget locations. I will be getting two so that will knock off a couple hundred dollars off our rental. I was a little nervous about using this X474200 code but it sounds like many folks have used it for several years without any documentation being asked. Thumbs up for the Fastpass. We have used it in Florida on past trips and we were always in and out a lot quicker than the people waiting in line.
Demi_8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: