Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 12:47 PM   #3676
that's nice
DDC #330

Maybe the entire internet is slowing down because of this thread

Thanks for the responses about the fridge. I did notice in my mom's room her fridge is much colder than ours and has a thermostat- our fridge doesn't have one. We've been using hers for our milk and ours for water.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:50 PM   #3677
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
Here at CSR now. We are in Cabanas 8B standard view 1st floor. Great location. About a 30 second walk to bus stop 4, 3 minutes to the Dig Site, and 4 minutes from El Centro. Loving everything about CSR except 1) How is the Pepper Market a sitdown buffet but doesn't accept TIW? 2) You CANNOT add too many warm things to the fridge (i.e. room temp water bottles) or the fridge cannot keep up with it. We ruined yogurt and milk by doing this. You can only add like 2 at a time and wait for them to cool before adding them. I guess I could get some ice and chill them before adding.
The reason TiW doesn't work at the Pepper Market is because CSR is a resort with a TS restaurant. You can use TiW only there. The same can be said for POR, TiW doesn't work at the QS only the TS there.

The only food courts where TiW does work are those resorts that don't have a TS option...Pop, All Stars, POFQ
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-09-2012, 12:53 PM   #3678
that's nice
DDC #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
The reason TiW doesn't work at the Pepper Market is because CSR is a resort with a TS restaurant. You can use TiW only there. The same can be said for POR, TiW doesn't work at the QS only the TS there.

The only food courts where TiW does work are those resorts that don't have a TS option...Pop, All Stars, POFQ
True. But you can't buy anything a la cart at Pepper Market anymore. It is a buffet( for breakfast at least) Seems that the TIW would work there since that is the only breakfast option.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:58 PM   #3679
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

But then it would have to cost 1 TS credit instead of 1 CS credit before they could give us our discount, and I think many people would protest. I'm all for making it TS so I can get my 20% discount!
Old 11-09-2012, 01:00 PM   #3680
Mack1
Earning My Ears

Quote:
True. But you can't buy anything a la cart at Pepper Market anymore. It is a buffet( for breakfast at least) Seems that the TIW would work there since that is the only breakfast option.
Can't you buy breakfast at Cafe Rix too?
Old 11-09-2012, 01:00 PM   #3681
that's nice
DDC #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
But then it would have to cost 1 TS credit instead of 1 CS credit before they could give us our discount, and I think many people would protest. I'm all for making it TS so I can get my 20% discount!
Sounds good to me... let's start a revolt!
Old 11-09-2012, 01:08 PM   #3682
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack1 View Post
You can, but you can't use the TiW there either. It can only be used at the Maya Grill and that's only at dinner time.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:14 PM   #3684
that's nice
DDC #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack1 View Post
Yes you can... I was meaning since PM is the only option for a sit down breakfast.
Old 11-10-2012, 04:09 PM   #3685
Amy&Dan
Huge, huge thongs of them
I think Disney's main purpose in life is to drive us all crazy!
Feelings are seldom about logic

[
Quote:
Yes you can... I was meaning since PM is the only option for a sit down breakfast.
But if you are at any other mod, you also do not have the option of a sit down restaurant for breakfast that takes TIW.

Pepper Market is 100% counter service for all three meals. As someone else pointed out, the only resorts that take TIW at a food court/cs location are the values and POFQ because they do not have a sit down right there.

Al a Carte is only available at PM for dinner.

I do wish they had some seating at Cafe Rix since if you are not on the DDP the out of pocket price for Pepper Market is high and also sometimes you don't want a buffet, you just want something quick. But you want indoor seating too!
Old 11-10-2012, 04:10 PM   #3686
Amy&Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Tim, as for Pepper Market, you have to remember those restaurants are NOT owned or run by Disney, but an outside vendor.
Very true Kathy. I will add, that the cm's at Pepper Market as well as Cafe Rix were all so nice on our trip. I used to hear about how unmagical they all were because they aren't true "cm's" but our experience was just the opposite.
Old 11-10-2012, 04:12 PM   #3687
DsnyMama
DIS Veteran

Can anyone tell me who CSR shares buses with for Magical Express?? If I remember right, it's CSR, Pop, and AKL/AVK? Anyone know the order of drop off?

Up Next: October2014
Feb 2014 TR - click HERE
Old 11-10-2012, 04:13 PM   #3688
MMlvsMM
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy&Dan View Post
I do wish they had some seating at Cafe Rix since if you are not on the DDP the out of pocket price for Pepper Market is high and also sometimes you don't want a buffet, you just want something quick. But you want indoor seating too!
There is indoor seating, granted its not huge. I've watch TV there and that is where the microwave is. The seating area is just past the registers. Also, they have condiments there and the trash containers.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:12 PM   #3689
Amy&Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DsnyMama View Post
Can anyone tell me who CSR shares buses with for Magical Express?? If I remember right, it's CSR, Pop, and AKL/AVK? Anyone know the order of drop off?
For us two weeks ago, we stopped at Pop first, then CSR then the bus was going on to AKL/AKV.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:14 PM   #3690
Amy&Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMlvsMM View Post
There is indoor seating, granted its not huge. I've watch TV there and that is where the microwave is. The seating area is just past the registers. Also, they have condiments there and the trash containers.
I missed that somehow! Of course I usually sent dh over there. We generally just did breakfast or a late night sandwich in our room.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: