Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2012, 09:02 AM   #271
ashleyasiegel
Mouseketeer

Has the character list been leaked anywhere yet since the first party is tomorrow??? Trying to decide between 1 or 2 parties now since Belle/Beast were taken away.

April/May 2014: Pop Century l [/B]Dec 2012: Pop Century l Jan/Feb 2012: DD2 1st trip ASMovies l Sept 2010: All Star Music l Nov 2009: Pop Century/All Star Music l Nov 2009: Disneyland l Jan 2009: DD1 1st trip All Star Sports l May 2007: Off Site l April 2006: Off Site Herm's First Disney Trip
ashleyasiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:32 AM   #272
JayhawkFans
Mouseketeer

Cannot wait! Just got through this entire thread and now I'm more excited than ever. I went to MVMCP for the first time last year with a friend. I am taking DD (age 11) and possibly DH is going with us for a whirlwind weekend trip 12/15-18. The only night we can attend is Sunday 12/16. I was on the fence about buying tickets early but with that being the only night we can go I guess there is no reason to wait to buy.

Disney Dream - 1/12/14- 4-night Bahamian
Disney Dream - 9/26/13- 3-night Bahamian
JayhawkFans is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-09-2012, 06:41 AM   #273
A MK Family
Mouseketeer

Excited for tonight but worried about the crowds! Not sure what our must see is! My mom is coming and can't sit or stand long any recommendations now good spot were she can sit and watch the parade? She can't sit low like curbs etc.

A MK Family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:54 AM   #274
BlakeNJ
DIS Veteran

Any party updates?
Old 11-10-2012, 10:56 AM   #275
chikita
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyasiegel View Post
Has the character list been leaked anywhere yet since the first party is tomorrow??? Trying to decide between 1 or 2 parties now since Belle/Beast were taken away.
Hi, Thought you would like this. http://kennythepirate.com/
chikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:37 PM   #276
VroomVroomLightning
DIS Veteran

A few years ago when we were there at Christmas time we got a Mickey Shaped Snowman Bucket, and had it filled with popcorn! I was wondering if they had anything new this year or if it is the same Snowman bucket? We won't be able to go this year, but I can try and call and order them over the phone! Thanks!
Old 11-10-2012, 01:23 PM   #277
SLamott1973
Earning My Ears

Went last night crowd was enormous due to sell out. We saw the 745 castle show walked around starting from tomorrowland back towards crystal palace found a place about 9 on main st for the fireworks and second parade.The lines were so big for meet and greets we couldn't even do any. dont think We'll do a mvmcp again so crowded you couldnt enjoy what you paid your money for fireworks were great,castle was beautiful and hopefully got some great photos but overall disappointed

10/2014 Wilderness Lodge
11/2012 Wilderness lodge
4/2011 CBR
SLamott1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:28 PM   #278
tchrchgo
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLamott1973 View Post
Went last night crowd was enormous due to sell out. We saw the 745 castle show walked around starting from tomorrowland back towards crystal palace found a place about 9 on main st for the fireworks and second parade.The lines were so big for meet and greets we couldn't even do any. dont think We'll do a mvmcp again so crowded you couldnt enjoy what you paid your money for fireworks were great,castle was beautiful and hopefully got some great photos but overall disappointed
How long were the ride wait times?
tchrchgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:14 PM   #279
VroomVroomLightning
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLamott1973 View Post
I'm sure if you went to a not sold out party it would be a lot different. I know that doesn't help your current perception of the party as of last night, but it could happen!
Old 11-10-2012, 04:20 PM   #280
FargoBear
Mouseketeer

I'm going Monday. Any speculation how crowds will be? I was hoping, in theory, that being on a Monday and at the end of the Veterans Day holiday (with families going back home from a long vacation) that the crowding would be slightly less. Wishful thinking on my part, probably.

Although I think so much of this revolves around expectations and attitude. I'll expect some crowding going in.
FargoBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:53 AM   #281
A MK Family
Mouseketeer

We went on 9th it was very crowded. We waited for parade which I loved best one in my opinion. Then we went to NFL for Ariel. We had a couple cookie stops and caught the fireworks on monorail leaving as the kids were done. Our party was short but I still loved it. Snowing on Main Street is magical!
We also got the new prep and landing cards, they had tons at 9 pm! We did a few rides but it was pretty crowded.

A MK Family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:44 AM   #282
yolie912
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by A MK Family View Post
We went on 9th it was very crowded. We waited for parade which I loved best one in my opinion. Then we went to NFL for Ariel. We had a couple cookie stops and caught the fireworks on monorail leaving as the kids were done. Our party was short but I still loved it. Snowing on Main Street is magical!
We also got the new prep and landing cards, they had tons at 9 pm! We did a few rides but it was pretty crowded.
Thanks for the update! also what is prep and landing cards?
Old 11-11-2012, 10:00 AM   #283
siskaren
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolie912 View Post
Thanks for the update! also what is prep and landing cards?
They're on the SotMK card that's being given out at the party.
siskaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:02 PM   #284
Caribbeanprincess
Princess of the Caribbean Seas

We're going on the 13th of December. We went last year also, so I'm wondering if any of the shows are different than the ones last year?

Me 25 ~[SIZE="1"][COLOR="lime"]Trips: April 1996 - Offsite ~ July 1998 - Offsite ~ April 2006 - Offsite ~ December 2007 - Offsite ~ December 2008 -Disney's BoardWalk Inn ~ June 2009 - Disney's AllStar Music ~ December/January 2010-2011 - Disney's AllStar Movies ~ December 2011 - Pop Century ~ December 2012 - Pop Century
Caribbeanprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:24 PM   #285
Beachgrl0127
Earning My Ears

I posted on the "i'm attending thread" but I thought I would post here as well.
This is just pasted from the other thread:
I attended the Nov. 9th party. We only have like 2 pictures as both of our phones died, sorry. We got in the park just after 4pm. Even with a sold out party we got to do all the party stuff (fireworks, parade, both shows, and we even saw the snow on Main Street) but we did not wait in line for the characters (but some of the lines looked very short especially the ones in front of the new Fantasyland.)

All the rides were 10 min. wait or walk on and the new Fantasyland was open (Ariel was walk on, we didn't do Belle but the wait said 40 min.) The fireworks were awesome and at times it was like the were surrounding you. The parade was my favorite part and the shows got definitely us in the holiday spirit.

If anyone wants specific details please ask, I will pop back in and answer throughout the day.
Beachgrl0127 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: