Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2012, 01:27 AM   #16
ORDisneyfans
Mouseketeer

Sorry you are not there to enjoy the cruise with them! It sounds like you have given them an amazing trip! They will never forget going on a cruise with "just Mom". They might even appreciate all of your planning work next time when you are there!

Our house is scary quiet when the girls aren't home! I always turn the radio on or at least the TV! (Home shopping if nothing else! LOL!) Eat what I want, play with my puppies and stay up reading or on Disboards as long as I want with a nice bottle of wine!

We are leaving on Sunday on the same cruise. We have cabin 6536! I booked a last minute VGT! This is are first cruise and if you are bored please feel free to tell me all I need to know! Servers to request, excursions not to be missed, cell phone/internet secrets, ship activities you love, favorite foods etc... Anything you care to share! My girls are almost 10 and 15! Hubby is a reluctant tag along! Thanks in advance! Hey we have all week! I still have to finish packing though! TIA Sandee

11/2013 Villas GC 11/18/2011 GCH Concierge 7/13/2011 DLH 3/20/2011 GCH / PPH concierge 8/27/2010 DLH / PPH concierge 3/2010 Residence Inn11/2009 Residence Inn 6/2008 Crowne Plaza 11/2006 Residence Inn 5/2002 WDW 10 days!!! 1999Disneyland with a 2 yo!!! 1989 DH First Trip to the Mouse! Many Childhood Trips!!
ORDisneyfans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:33 AM   #17
CastMember 02
Mouseketeer

Wonder Delay

We disembarked this AM, thought it was weird that the ship wasnt being refueled at that time? Hope you all have a great cruise!

2007 4 Night Bahamas-Disney Wonder
2009 7 Night Western Caribbean-Disney Magic
2010 4 Night DVC Members Cruise-Disney Wonder
2011 7 Night Mexican Riviera-Disney Wonder
2012 7 Night Mexican Riveria-Disney Wonder
2014 14 Night Westbound Transatlantic-Disney Magic
CastMember 02 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-09-2012, 06:27 PM   #18
twindaddy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORDisneyfans View Post
Sorry you are not there to enjoy the cruise with them! It sounds like you have given them an amazing trip! They will never forget going on a cruise with "just Mom". They might even appreciate all of your planning work next time when you are there!

Our house is scary quiet when the girls aren't home! I always turn the radio on or at least the TV! (Home shopping if nothing else! LOL!) Eat what I want, play with my puppies and stay up reading or on Disboards as long as I want with a nice bottle of wine!

We are leaving on Sunday on the same cruise. We have cabin 6536! I booked a last minute VGT! This is are first cruise and if you are bored please feel free to tell me all I need to know! Servers to request, excursions not to be missed, cell phone/internet secrets, ship activities you love, favorite foods etc... Anything you care to share! My girls are almost 10 and 15! Hubby is a reluctant tag along! Thanks in advance! Hey we have all week! I still have to finish packing though! TIA Sandee
You will have a WONDERful time, unless your husband is brain dead he will be hard pressed not to enjoy himself.

Since you are new the cruising, and it is so last minute, I would talk with the excursion desk on board and they can show your pictures and tell you about all the excursions. If you can afford it, I would recomend Las Caletas in Puerto Vallarta, it was AWESOME, but pricey.

Have a great trip!
twindaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: