Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2012, 02:47 PM   #1
HoneydewGlow
Earning My Ears

Impromptu January Trip- help?

Mkay, it isn't "impromptu" per se... at least not by the standards of the average person (I spent a year planning my family's trip to Disney World in 2011). We had been considering a trip to Disneyland this coming December, but by June my mother's bank account had convinced us to abandon that idea. However, recent developments have given us hope that we will be able to make it from January 11th until the 14th. We are thus far undecided as to whether we will buy three-day tickets or four-day tickets. Given that it will be January, after the holiday decorations have been retired for the year, I'm guessing that crowds will be small. If we get the fourth day, we would only have 3-5 hours in the park, which I figure we can use to see Cars Land and free up the rest of our days for the rest of DCA and DL. If we opt for three days, I'm sure we could get through it all and still get a fulfilling and satisfying experience. My mother has only ever been to WDW, which I find to be very manufactured in comparison to the intimate atmosphere of Disneyland. Our party will consist of my mom, my sister (13), my brother (4), myself (18), and possibly my mother's boyfriend. We live in Chicago and might not get another chance to do this as a family for quite a while. Thoughts? Suggestions? Advice?
HoneydewGlow is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: