Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-09-2012, 05:57 AM   #1
trouttigger
Mouseketeer
 
trouttigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 575 miles from WDW in Georgia
Posts: 151

Photo Package Pricing (Nov. 2012)

I received this from customer service via email today:

We provide a videographer and photographer in the dolphin interaction to capture your special moments. After the interaction is completed, you will be given an opportunity to view/purchase any photos or videos. The photo package prices and individual prices are:

Ultimate Package $219
7- 6 x 8 Prints (may be different or same images)
1- 4x6, 2 key rings, 2 wallets (all same image)
1 - All-image Digital Photo CD
1 - Interaction DVD**
1 - 16 x 24 Poster
1 - Photo Album

Adventure Package $159
5-6x8 Prints (may be different or same images)
1-4x6, 2 key rings, 2 wallets (all same image)
1 - All-image Digital Photo CD

Basic Package $89
4 - 6x8 Prints
4x6 and 4 wallets (all same image)

Additional Items
6 x 8 Print $25
4 x 6 Print 2 key rings(all same image) $25
16 x 24 Poster $35
24 x 36 Poster $45
Interaction DVD** $75
Digital Photo CD $150


**DVD video footage is only available for up to 30 days after your visit date.

Be sure to ask about our NEW 5x7 Black Marble Tile Etchings!
Have your family etched into stone by our new, state-of-the-art laser system.
Only $29 with a package, or $39 by itself!
__________________
Trouttigger

AS Music - Feb. 2000
AS Music - Jan. 2009
Port Orleans Riverside - Dec. 2011
Discovery Cove & SeaWorld - Dec. 2012
Coronado Springs - Dec. 2013
trouttigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:46 AM   #2
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina
DIS Veteran
 
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada, Eh!
Posts: 6,528

On our January visit, when we purchased the Adventure Package, we were also given a beautiful stone frame for one of the 6 x 8 pictures. It was not advertised as part of the package....when they handed us the bag of photos, CD and keychains, they simply said "we've also included a frame for one of your 6 x 8's at no charge, enjoy!". Not sure if that little extra is still ongoing or not, but the frame is gorgeous and HEAVY. I bet it would retail for $25 all on its own, if not more.
__________________
Gina and her two guys ...conquering awesome Orlando, one offsite attraction at a time!

Jan. 2009....onsite at POR: all 4 Disney Parks
Jan. 2012....offsite on I-Drive: Universal Studios, IOA, SeaWorld, & Discovery Cove
Aug. 2012...Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa: Aquatica, Discovery Cove, and more
Dec. 2012...onsite at SW! Christmas week at SeaWorld, Aquatica, Gatorland, airboats, & holiday fun
**Christmas 2012 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3041415
Aug. 2013....Sheraton Vistana Resort: Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Cocoa Beach & more! **August 2013 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3167818

Aug. 2014.....SVR, SW, DC, AQ, TL, Daytona & MORE! Visit my trip report in progress: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=51863899


Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-09-2012, 08:24 AM   #3
janinca
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina View Post
On our January visit, when we purchased the Adventure Package, we were also given a beautiful stone frame for one of the 6 x 8 pictures. It was not advertised as part of the package....when they handed us the bag of photos, CD and keychains, they simply said "we've also included a frame for one of your 6 x 8's at no charge, enjoy!". Not sure if that little extra is still ongoing or not, but the frame is gorgeous and HEAVY. I bet it would retail for $25 all on its own, if not more.
That sounds really nice. We definitely did not that with our package. Maybe they aren't giving it out anymore or maybe it just depends on the day you go. Or maybe they just really liked you guys. That would be a neat surprise for sure!
janinca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:25 AM   #4
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina
DIS Veteran
 
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada, Eh!
Posts: 6,528

Quote:
Originally Posted by janinca View Post
That sounds really nice. We definitely did not that with our package. Maybe they aren't giving it out anymore or maybe it just depends on the day you go. Or maybe they just really liked you guys. That would be a neat surprise for sure!
Must have been a little DC pixie dust .

I know a few other Disers had reported receiving the same extra on their visits during the same time period, so maybe they were clearing out old stock and making room for new stuff. Too bad, though, because it was a super nice addition to the package and was awesome to have such a lovely frame to display our memories when we returned home.
__________________
Gina and her two guys ...conquering awesome Orlando, one offsite attraction at a time!

Jan. 2009....onsite at POR: all 4 Disney Parks
Jan. 2012....offsite on I-Drive: Universal Studios, IOA, SeaWorld, & Discovery Cove
Aug. 2012...Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa: Aquatica, Discovery Cove, and more
Dec. 2012...onsite at SW! Christmas week at SeaWorld, Aquatica, Gatorland, airboats, & holiday fun
**Christmas 2012 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3041415
Aug. 2013....Sheraton Vistana Resort: Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Cocoa Beach & more! **August 2013 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3167818

Aug. 2014.....SVR, SW, DC, AQ, TL, Daytona & MORE! Visit my trip report in progress: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=51863899


Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:30 AM   #5
Lynne G
DIS Veteran
 
Lynne G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina View Post
Must have been a little DC pixie dust .

I know a few other Disers had reported receiving the same extra on their visits during the same time period, so maybe they were clearing out old stock and making room for new stuff. Too bad, though, because it was a super nice addition to the package and was awesome to have such a lovely frame to display our memories when we returned home.
Don't know either. We had the free frame (or included) with the same package when we went in August. It's a nice, ceramic, colorfuil frame. I thought it was for the free family picture that's taken when you first arrive.
Lynne G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:32 PM   #6
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina
DIS Veteran
 
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada, Eh!
Posts: 6,528

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynne G View Post
Don't know either. We had the free frame (or included) with the same package when we went in August. It's a nice, ceramic, colorfuil frame. I thought it was for the free family picture that's taken when you first arrive.
The frame was definitely not an inclusion for the free family photo. We did not purchase a photo package on our August trip (as we did not do the dolphin swim) and rec'd only the family photo as part of our admission (no frame).

Interestingly enough, your frame sounds different from the one we rec'd in January. Ours is all light beige (crafted to look like it's made from sand) and is otherwsie devoid of colour. Yet its very simple and very pretty!

We did get a photo and frame included in the cabana rental on our August trip. That frame is clear glass.
__________________
Gina and her two guys ...conquering awesome Orlando, one offsite attraction at a time!

Jan. 2009....onsite at POR: all 4 Disney Parks
Jan. 2012....offsite on I-Drive: Universal Studios, IOA, SeaWorld, & Discovery Cove
Aug. 2012...Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa: Aquatica, Discovery Cove, and more
Dec. 2012...onsite at SW! Christmas week at SeaWorld, Aquatica, Gatorland, airboats, & holiday fun
**Christmas 2012 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3041415
Aug. 2013....Sheraton Vistana Resort: Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Cocoa Beach & more! **August 2013 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3167818

Aug. 2014.....SVR, SW, DC, AQ, TL, Daytona & MORE! Visit my trip report in progress: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=51863899


Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:54 PM   #7
Lynne G
DIS Veteran
 
Lynne G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina View Post
The frame was definitely not an inclusion for the free family photo. We did not purchase a photo package on our August trip (as we did not do the dolphin swim) and rec'd only the family photo as part of our admission (no frame).

Interestingly enough, your frame sounds different from the one we rec'd in January. Ours is all light beige (crafted to look like it's made from sand) and is otherwsie devoid of colour. Yet its very simple and very pretty!

We did get a photo and frame included in the cabana rental on our August trip. That frame is clear glass.
Oh, then I did get a different freebie. It isn't plain colored, it has colorful tropoical flowers. I thought it was a nice extra. I wasn't going to buy any pictures, but since we may not go there again, or it will be some time, I liked that the middle package included the CD, so now I can print any of the pictures I want again. We didn't want the poster and each of the pictures we had printed were in nice seaworld folders. A great memory for my kids. I am thinking about renting a cabana if we ever go again. G your description sounds like it would be a great idea if we go again.
Lynne G is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.