Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2012, 01:10 PM   #196
Brenna D
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtiggerb View Post
I was wondering if any of women that provided a women's size to me would object if I switch over to a unisex/male size for them... there is a fair amount of difference in the price for me if you don't have any objections could you give me your unisex/male size for yourself.
All the sizes I gave you are for unisex so you are good with our family!!! Thanks
Brenna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:45 PM   #197
Tntwahines
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISNEYaddict4evr

So as I am making my gifts I started thinking they might not pertain to the little ones, those of you with kiddos what sort of things are they into? Reading? movies? Toys? treats? A little input would be helpful
My daughter is easy to please. She will be grateful for anything.
Tntwahines is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-07-2012, 01:50 PM   #198
Tntwahines
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtiggerb
I was wondering if any of women that provided a women's size to me would object if I switch over to a unisex/male size for them... there is a fair amount of difference in the price for me if you don't have any objections could you give me your unisex/male size for yourself.
If its not too late, I (Tiff) can take a unisex/men's small, and my mother (Barbara) can take a unisex/men's large. Thank you!
P.s. got your wasabi snack so far!
Tntwahines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:17 PM   #199
jtiggerb
Mouseketeer

No problem

Trying to put the order together today to submit tonight....

Justin
Old 11-07-2012, 05:13 PM   #200
ravensilverlight
I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaNeedsCoffee View Post
Hi Everyone.
I literally just found out about these boards 2 hours ago. Is it too late to join the FE group? I know it's past the deadline but this is our first cruise ever so I'm a total newbie to all this stuff.
I have no problem with it. You won't be able to PM yet, but you can email your info to ravensilverlight@yahoo.com and I will forward to everyone. I can't speak for everyone, but I will let them all know! I need your names, childrens' ages, stateroom number, and if there are any special considerations, like allergies (in case anyone does snacks/candy!).

Welcome aboard! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We're happy to help!

Disney Wonder, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013 * Disney Magic, 2011 * Disney Dream, 2013
ravensilverlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:19 PM   #201
DISNEYaddict4evr
Now some person I don't even know reminds me there's no eating, drinking, smoking, or flash photography allowed in my dream.

Quote:
I prefer a unisex t-shirt anyways
DISNEYaddict4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:20 PM   #202
DISNEYaddict4evr
Now some person I don't even know reminds me there's no eating, drinking, smoking, or flash photography allowed in my dream.

Quote:
Hi Everyone.
I literally just found out about these boards 2 hours ago. Is it too late to join the FE group? I know it's past the deadline but this is our first cruise ever so I'm a total newbie to all this stuff.
I should have enough to add you as well... how many are in your group?
Old 11-07-2012, 08:24 PM   #203
dreamprfct
Earning My Ears

Size

Quote:
Unisex small or xsmall should work for me too! Thanks
dreamprfct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:21 PM   #204
ambertrand
Earning My Ears

Thanks for asking she is 9 going on 20, she does enjoy reading and arts and crafts type activities.

Seems like we have been waiting so long, I can't belive it is only 21 days.

April
ambertrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:28 PM   #205
ambertrand
Earning My Ears

Definately have room to add your to our guest list, we will wait for the info you submit to ravenslight and go from there.

Unisex T-shirts are fine, I guess I would need a small and my husband (lg) and son (mens med) no change in their sizes.
ambertrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:33 PM   #206
ravensilverlight

Just to let everyone know, I haven't gotten an email with any info...

And...I got my packet from Disneyland today and cruise docs last week... It must be almost time for Disney!!!

Old 11-08-2012, 06:55 PM   #207
DISNEYaddict4evr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensilverlight View Post
Just to let everyone know, I haven't gotten an email with any info...

And...I got my packet from Disneyland today and cruise docs last week... It must be almost time for Disney!!!
See your smart... It never occurred for me to celebrate my arrival of stuff here where it would be appreciated. I got mine a few days ago and showed it to hubby. I was so excited about our luggage tags and he was just like "cool"... he didn't even get excited about of FE .
Old 11-08-2012, 08:47 PM   #208
ravensilverlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISNEYaddict4evr View Post
See your smart... It never occurred for me to celebrate my arrival of stuff here where it would be appreciated. I got mine a few days ago and showed it to hubby. I was so excited about our luggage tags and he was just like "cool"... he didn't even get excited about of FE .
Exactly why I came here. I thought DH might be happy at least because "his" park hopper ticket has Mater on it and that's his fave from Cars...nope. Very "meh" reaction. Kills the buzz! I was ready to bounce off the walls and dance around the house clutching my luggage tags, and there he is, laying on the couch completely oblivious to the pixie dust.

I knew people here would understand. It's almost Mickey time!!!

Old 11-09-2012, 08:59 AM   #209
DISNEYaddict4evr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambertrand View Post
Definately have room to add your to our guest list, we will wait for the info you submit to ravenslight and go from there.

Unisex T-shirts are fine, I guess I would need a small and my husband (lg) and son (mens med) no change in their sizes.
so... I am trying to finish my gifts this weekend. Could you tell me whom is in your party? Names and ages please
Old 11-09-2012, 09:12 AM   #210
Brenna D
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Hi Everyone.
Ok.....so are you in or out?? Many of us are making personalized gifts and need to know ASAP!! we only have 23 days and I still have a bunch of stuff to get done. thanks SOO much for getting back to all of us!
Brenna D is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: