Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2012, 09:07 AM   #1
CAStevens218
DIS Veteran

Multiple Rooms, 1 Pin Code, Different Check In/Check Out Dates?

Hi guys!

My husband got a pin for free dining for January-March, and we are excited to be able to take advantage of it!

We have some friends who are considering joining us, but they wouldn't be able to stay the entire time we are because they are teachers and can't be away for more than a day or so. We are planning on being there Wednesday-Monday and they want to come Thursday night-Sunday night.

I have read that you can book up to 3 rooms with a pin code...but can those rooms have different check in/check out dates?

Thanks in advance for the help!

November 1997 All Star Sports * January 2009 Pop Century * December 2010 All Star Music * January 2012 Pop Century * July/August 2012 Port Orleans Riverside/Beach Club * February/March 2013 All Star Sports/Art of Animation

Are You Sure That Snow is Fake? December 2010 Trip Report
We Are Flying 1000 Miles to Run 13?!? January 2012 Trip Report
This Relaxation Thing Looks GOOD On Us!! July/August 2012 Honeymoon Trip Report
I'm Just SO HAPPY To Be Here!!! February/March 2013 Trip Report - IN PROGRESS!
CAStevens218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:31 AM   #2
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAStevens218 View Post
Hi guys!

My husband got a pin for free dining for January-March, and we are excited to be able to take advantage of it!

We have some friends who are considering joining us, but they wouldn't be able to stay the entire time we are because they are teachers and can't be away for more than a day or so. We are planning on being there Wednesday-Monday and they want to come Thursday night-Sunday night.

I have read that you can book up to 3 rooms with a pin code...but can those rooms have different check in/check out dates?

It shouldn't be a problem. As long as they are coming during the same time and stay in the same resort. I've gotten it both ways (same dates, and dates a bit off like yours) so it may depend on the booking CM.
Register to remove

Old 11-04-2012, 09:52 AM   #3
CAStevens218
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86 View Post
It shouldn't be a problem. As long as they are coming during the same time and stay in the same resort. I've gotten it both ways (same dates, and dates a bit off like yours) so it may depend on the booking CM.
Thanks! I will have to get on the phone and see what happens.

November 1997 All Star Sports * January 2009 Pop Century * December 2010 All Star Music * January 2012 Pop Century * July/August 2012 Port Orleans Riverside/Beach Club * February/March 2013 All Star Sports/Art of Animation

Old 11-04-2012, 05:42 PM   #4
cajunprincess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAStevens218 View Post
Hi guys!

It's not a problem. I got a pin a few weeks ago and booked rooms for my parents and brother/SIL. They are checking in a few days before me, but they told me as long as our dates overlap it was ok. Also, they have to stay at the same resort as you.
DCL Magic - February 2014
DCL Dream- February 2015
cajunprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:50 PM   #5
CAStevens218
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunprincess View Post
It's not a problem. I got a pin a few weeks ago and booked rooms for my parents and brother/SIL. They are checking in a few days before me, but they told me as long as our dates overlap it was ok. Also, they have to stay at the same resort as you.
Awesome, thank you!!!

Old 11-06-2012, 12:41 PM   #6
Go Vols
Go Vols

Just booked at a separate resort than my brother who received the pin (GF/Ploy). Your dates have to overlap, but you do not have to stay at the same resort. I just wanted to share my experience.
Go Vols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:32 PM   #7
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Vols View Post
Just booked at a separate resort than my brother who received the pin (GF/Ploy). Your dates have to overlap, but you do not have to stay at the same resort. I just wanted to share my experience.
I think you got lucky with the two resorts.

The requirements are same resort/dates and getting a link between the two reservations (which just means you're two parties coming together and they get you nearby each other).

Good for you guys, but I definitely wouldn't count on it regularly!
Old 11-08-2012, 11:38 AM   #8
lilstint
DIS Veteran

Location: Niskayuna, New York, Bolton Landing on Lake George, SSR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Vols View Post
I received a pin and would like to book for my sister. Do you think your brother have to check you in? My sister would be arriving after midnight. I'd hate to have to get to another resort at 1:30 in the morning! We are staying at POFQ and it is no longer available for our dates.

Come with me where you'll never, never have to worry about grown up things again - Peter Pan
lilstint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:06 PM   #9
Go Vols
Go Vols

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilstint

I received a pin and would like to book for my sister. Do you think your brother have to check you in? My sister would be arriving after midnight. I'd hate to have to get to another resort at 1:30 in the morning! We are staying at POFQ and it is no longer available for our dates.
We actually booked via the link in the email. My brother spoke to a CM who advised him to book our room this way. I just followed the link and booked the stay with no problems. I'm unsure if they will ask for any additional info at check-in. I'll print the email and take it just in case.
Go Vols is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: