Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The College Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2012, 02:40 AM   #1
hpfan7
Earning My Ears

Viewing/changing arrival dates

I already have an arrival date, but I would like to change it. However, it seems as though I can't view the available dates unless I click the reschedule button (which causes me to lose my current arrival date). Does anyone know how to view the available arrival dates WITHOUT having to click the reschedule button? And if that's impossible..

...I know we can only reschedule once. So if I do have to click reschedule, and can't find a better arrival date, and end up choosing my original one again, does that use up my one reschedule? Or am I able to reschedule again because the date didn't change?

I really hope my questions make sense!
hpfan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:27 AM   #2
khancock
DIS Veteran

It makes sense.

Dates change all of the time because they fill or people may change what they have. So what anyone sees at a given time is what is available that that time, but may not necessarily be an option an hour later or even a few minutes later.

If you look to change your date, then you would be able to reselect the date that you originally had if there aren't any options to your liking.

How many times you can change is limited, but I'm pretty sure it allows more than once. You should pose your question to wdw.college.recruiting@disney.com to get a definitive answer.
khancock is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: