Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2012, 01:02 PM   #1
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 132

When to book...

We have decided to go to Disney World and stay at AoA Oct 12th - 19th 2013. YAY!!! The question now is whether or not to go ahead and book even though there aren't any discounts or wait a couple of months and see. Another question I have is this: we plan to stay in a Family Suite and there will for sure be 4 of us going, but possibly one more, should we just book for 4 people and then add one later or vice versa, or can you even change a reservation like that. Any and all help will be appreciated!! Thanks in advance!

Me DH DD 12 DD 8
pheathers24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.