Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The College Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2012, 11:58 AM   #10
lidepi
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlehamsterz View Post
:D Hey guys, I just found this thread.

Anybody accepted a PI yet?

I just accepted the PI at the Animal Kingdom Vet Hospital. I'm very excited! It was my second time applying. Funny thing is I got a rejection email at first (this past Tuesday), and I thought oh well. However, the recruiter kept calling me, and I initially thought they had made a mistake. When I finally spoke to him last Friday, he explained that I was actually accepted! :D

I'm considering the Disney housing, but I'm kind of against the idea of sharing a room with somebody. I'm not against room mates, though. I just really wouldn't want somebody in the same room as I am just because I'm terribly messy and I'm sure they would hate me after just a couple of weeks.

I was curious if anybody has considered setting up an external apartment rental maybe at Bella with somebody else in this forum? I haven't found out how much rent is, but I feel like it is not unreasonable to pay around the same price (~$500 monthly) as Disney and not have to share a room if we had room mates in the same suite at some other apartment complex.

Good luck to anybody still interviewing!
Congrats on getting accepted! Had you done the CP before applying? I'm interested in this or similar PI's for next session and I'm interested in hearing about your experience!
lidepi is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: