Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Reports Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2012, 06:24 PM   #91
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.

You've been updating so fast I can't keep up. All your plans sound fabulous. Lots of restaurants I have never been to.

Your trips is so close

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14, Western Fantasy/BCV 5/14
Pinkocto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:55 PM   #92
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

Your trip sounds wonderful and relaxing! I love it that you have planned in time to just relax at the various resorts and enjoy the decorations. That is something I hope to do someday at WDW and your trip is coming up so quick!

I am sad about one very selfish thing. You are leaving just as I am getting to T-0 on my Wonder cruise and you are my biggest expert on my PTR! I won't be able to get expert advice from you on other questions that come up once you're gone!

Have a wonderful Magic trip if I don't get a chance to check back in here before you leave, and once you get back and finish your TR, I'll look forward to meeting up with you and Graham on your next trip!
Alison ~~~~ Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine | Our Disney Dream Home|Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-05-2012, 11:56 PM   #93
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkocto
You've been updating so fast I can't keep up. All your plans sound fabulous. Lots of restaurants I have never been to.

Your trips is so close
I am so looking forward to this. I am just about to head out for work and at 3:30 PM today, I will be officially on leave. I have a really busy day as well, so time will fly.

I had to step up the rate at which I have been posting updates so that I finish before I leave. I have two more installments to go. One will be posted tonight and the other one tomorrow just before I leave for the airport.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:00 AM   #94
dolphingirl47

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj
Your trip sounds wonderful and relaxing! I love it that you have planned in time to just relax at the various resorts and enjoy the decorations. That is something I hope to do someday at WDW and your trip is coming up so quick!

I am sad about one very selfish thing. You are leaving just as I am getting to T-0 on my Wonder cruise and you are my biggest expert on my PTR! I won't be able to get expert advice from you on other questions that come up once you're gone!

Have a wonderful Magic trip if I don't get a chance to check back in here before you leave, and once you get back and finish your TR, I'll look forward to meeting up with you and Graham on your next trip!
Don't worry, I will be back online about a week before you go. I will take my iPad and will have WiFi at our hotel in Galveston and also at WDW. I can't resist checking in every now and again. The only time when I will be completely offline is when I am on the Magic.

Corinna
Old 11-06-2012, 12:50 AM   #95
dolphingirl47

I can't believe that I am pretty much done with my holiday preparations. I finished off the Fish Extender gifts that I am going to give out over the last couple of days. They are now put in their little bags and have been labelled. I have also now finished my magnets.

Essentially all I have now left to do is going through all the confirmations one last time to make sure that I have everything, finish charging our assorted cameras and pack. Tomorrow I am going to treat myself to a manicure.

There are two things outstanding that I don't have control over. I am still waiting on my pirate hat that I had made. I was told that this was sent next day delivery yesterday so this should arrive today. I can't wait to see this. The other outstanding issue is finding out if my new jewellery has been sent to our hotel in Texas. Once those two things have been taken care off, I can really relax.

Corinna
Old 11-06-2012, 05:46 AM   #96
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post
I can't believe that I am pretty much done with my holiday preparations. I finished off the Fish Extender gifts that I am going to give out over the last couple of days. They are now put in their little bags and have been labelled. I have also now finished my magnets.

Essentially all I have now left to do is going through all the confirmations one last time to make sure that I have everything, finish charging our assorted cameras and pack. Tomorrow I am going to treat myself to a manicure.

There are two things outstanding that I don't have control over. I am still waiting on my pirate hat that I had made. I was told that this was sent next day delivery yesterday so this should arrive today. I can't wait to see this. The other outstanding issue is finding out if my new jewellery has been sent to our hotel in Texas. Once those two things have been taken care off, I can really relax.

Corinna
Have a great time Corinna!! Just know I will be picking your brain when you return, mostly about Port of Galveston.

ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:06 PM   #97
dolphingirl47

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheLoveOfDCL View Post
Have a great time Corinna!! Just know I will be picking your brain when you return, mostly about Port of Galveston.
You go right ahead. Will try to remember to take some photos at the port, too.

Corinna
Old 11-06-2012, 03:58 PM   #98
dolphingirl47

Walt Disney World Day 9

We will move one more time that day. Originally this was supposed to be the day we went back home. However, with the banking window for our DVC points coming up, I decided that I was going to add one more night. I could not get a studio so I booked a one bedroom villa near Hospitality House at Old Key West. As I will probably have quite a late night the night before, we will have a bit of a lie in that morning. We then will leave our stuff with Bell Services and head our for the day. Where we will end up will much depend on if the Christmas decorations at the Epcot resorts are already up when we are staying at the Boardwalk. If they were not, we will go and have a look at these resorts. Otherwise Port Orleans and Saratoga Springs will be the order of the day. I have not really seen or heard anything about the Christmas decorations at those resorts, but if we do end up at Saratoga Springs, we will have the full compliment of deluxe resorts and I always wanted to have a look around Port Orleans.

Wherever we end up, we will probably head back around 14:00 in the hope that our room will be ready early. This would give us time to do the laundry before we head out again for dinner and generally relax and enjoy the room. We have a dinner reservation at Narcoossee's. I made a booking there in 2010 as we were on the Deluxe Dining Plan and needed one more Signature restaurant. This was a surprise hit. We absolutely loved it. We are going to be joined by friends of ours who live in Orlando, but have never been to Narcoossee's. It will be great to have dinner together and catch up with each other.

After dinner we will head back to Old Key West. I am hoping that it will not be too late so that I can give the jacuzzi tub a test drive. Otherwise I will have to get up a bit earlier in the morning.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:18 AM   #99
dolphingirl47

Walt Disney World Day 10

This is the sad day of leaving. We will make the most of our one bedroom villa and won't leave until we have to check out at 11:00. I will see if I can convince Graham to come to Downtown Disney with me. He is not to keen on this, but he loves the boat trip so maybe I can get him to come with me and then just leave him somewhere to catch the last bit of sunshine we are going to see in a while. We will have a late lunch at Olivia's Cafe and I assume that Magical Express will pick us up around 16:00. When we get to the airport, I like browsing the shops for a bit before heading through security. I am sure the time until we are back on the UK will pass too fast.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:20 PM   #100
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.

I hope you have an absolutely fabulous trip and magical birthday!

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14, Western Fantasy/BCV 5/14
Pinkocto is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: