Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
PegIra
DIS Veteran

Pictures of Brunch at Palo's ??

We love the brunch at Palo's but have read several reports that there isn't as much offerred as there used to be. Has anyone had brunch at Palo's and taken lots of pictures of what was offered? I sure would love to see any pictueres you would like to share.

Thanks,

Peg
PegIra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:22 PM   #2
PrincessShmoo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegIra View Post
We love the brunch at Palo's but have read several reports that there isn't as much offerred as there used to be. Has anyone had brunch at Palo's and taken lots of pictures of what was offered? I sure would love to see any pictueres you would like to share.

Thanks,

Peg
We recently did Palo brunch on the Wonder. Previous brunches were in 2010 and 2011. It didn't feel to me like there were fewer offerings. I do have pictures, but don't have access to them right now. I'll be able to post them in a couple of days, unless someone else does.

HAL Alaska 2009;2012;PC 2013Carnival Baja 2014
DCL Magic May 2008 Panama Canal WB, Sep 2010 Med/WB TransAtlantic,
DCL Wonder Oct & Dec 2011 Mexico, Oct 2012 Hawaii

DL too numerous to count WDW 1974, 1983, 1985, 1989, 1991, 1997, 2001, 2008 Tokyo DL 1984
PrincessShmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:00 PM   #3
caribear
I love WDW!

Had brunch at Palo on the Dream 12 days ago......the offerings didn't seem any different than they did in Jan/Feb. Tons of food....especially if you order a bunch of entrees! Everyone at our table ordered an entree.....plus an extra 3 for the table to share! We even got stuff to go....and I had the incredible Strawberry Soup again for breakfast before debarking the ship! If you like sweets...make sure to try the sticky buns....oh boy!! Wish we had a microwave in the cabin and I would have taken a couple of those to go too!!
Disney Magic 2/6/10 - Western Caribbean 8 night adventure!, Disney Wonder - Bahamas 5/06, Caribbean Princess- Eastern Caribbean 12/05, Adventure of the Seas - Southern Caribbean 12/01, Sovereign of the Seas - Pre-Honeymoon cruise 03/01, Carnival Sensation- Western Caribbean 9/98
caribear is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: