Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2012, 12:35 PM   #16
PrincessNancy96
My family drove me nuts, and then I got stuck in traffic
Washed my hair and wham, several ideas hit me all at once!

DISboards Moderator

Sorry, I had to scatter earlier... tried to get my list moving!!! I've gotten 1/3rd of it done! Some of it I can't finish til I get to town for a file box and hanging file folders...

Michelle, sorry you are dealing with things.. Just smile and remember there is a reason he is your EX! Also, holding DS accountable for his decision is a good idea. .we have schedule holidays around sporting events since my DsS21 was 4... so we have been doing it forever.. it's second nature now..and our families know 95% of the time we won't be there or will be late to family events...

Jennifer, hadn't thought about it, but you may have something there with my more restful nights. Although DH just did fine a live wire that is just hanging there.. good thing they are come back tonight to finish the last few things off... I think the live wire goes to my DS12's thermostat in his room..

Rachal, nice making her ride the early bus... even if it is only one day.. Good luck with your list today.

Rebecca, I hope you feel better soon!!! We haven't had any voter phone calls but we changed our number a few years ago and didn't make our new one public. I am sick of the commericals though.. there is one guy running in our state that I just can do without on any given level.. he just looks crooked!

Becky, send me some of those temps!!

Lisa, good luck with the lists. I have a spiral pad with lists going everywhere and about everything..

Cassey, have a good day!!!

Reddy, have a good day!!

ETA: I apologize if I missed anyone!!

Secrets still a go...but they keep taking my computer...
PrincessNancy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:48 PM   #17
rlovew

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmom2000 View Post
Feel better, Rebecca. I'm with you on the phone calls. I got about 15 this weekend. I'm so done with this election, can't wait for it to be over so I can go back to getting no phone calls (and mail, we get at least 3 flyers in each day's mail)!

Where are you staying in New England? When will you be going home?
I fly to Boston on Wednesday. On Thursday morning we head down to Northford or North Haven for dad's service. We will be staying overnight in that area. On Friday we will head over to New London and be at the Coast Guard Academy on Friday night. Saturday morning we head back to Boston for our nephew's birthday party and then we haven't sorted out our plans for the rest of the weekend but we will be in Boston. We leave to head home on Tuesday morning. In CT I know I could meet up with people on Thursday evening or anytime before 3pm on Friday in the general vicinities I will be located in. In Boston I could meet up with people on Sunday or Monday as I don't have any plans set yet on those days. I thought about checking if anyone wanted to meet up but then Sandy hit, I had a retreat, and then got sick.

Rebecca
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-05-2012, 12:51 PM   #18
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran

Unfortunately, Sunday is Ryan's 1st birthday party and I can't miss that!
Old 11-05-2012, 01:39 PM   #19
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

My NOVEMBER TO DO LIST!!

make dentist appts x 2
make car appt for oil change, etc

figure out appetizer for thanksgiving -- any suggestions???
buy xmas stamps
pick out photos for xmas card
order photos

write xmas letter
address xmas envelopes
list for xmas baking supplies
xmas shopping list
xmas eve dinner list
package and ship epcot swap
bring recycling to school
hopefully scrap our august trip

Megan's room re-do

empty room
prep walls
paint bookcase
paint walls
IKEA for furniture
buy new mattress
put new furniture together
reload room & decorate

repurpose her old dresser - paint & new knobs, putting in my hallway
buy new knobs
move a couple other pieces around
reorganize couple closets

Last edited by mommy2mrb; 11-05-2012 at 03:24 PM.
mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:18 PM   #20
JJ&JHsmom
DIS Veteran

Okay, my day is shot. I have spent the morning dealing with phone calls, emails and paperwork. But at least it is done. I have updated my November calendar with all appointments and meetings. Dinner plans have been changed as Josh's girlfriends is joining us and does not eat read meat. We are having pumpkin pancakes instead.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:15 PM   #21
Poppins2000
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlovew View Post
Morning,

I am sick as can be today- I have a cold with a fever and I am scheduled to fly out on Wednesday for our New England trip so I am just going to work on resting and getting better before I leave and sometime in here I need to do some packing.

I can't wait until tomorrow is over. I have already had 3 phone calls this morning about voting and yesterday I got more than 5- I stopped counting them. I was feeling sick so I watched football all day and think I saw 4-5 commercials that weren't political (some of them were played a few times).

Rebecca
So sorry to hear that you are sick - hope you feel better soon! I know what you mean about all the voting and political calls, we got 19, yes 19 calls over the weekend. We didn't answer any of them of course, plus we already voted Hope you feel better soon!

Becky
2012: AKL-Dream to Bahamas-BLT, BWV, OKW, VBR, OKW, VBR, Dine/Dash @ SSR, Turkey Day at Vero Beach
2011: BCV-Wonder Panama Repo, SSR x 2, AKL, CSR 2010: Wonder Double Dip, CSR-Birthday Trip, YC, AKL, BC, SSR 2009: Magic to Tortola, VWL, POR, POLY, BW, 2008: Magic Eastern Caribbean, ABD Emerald Isle, WL, SSR 2007: Joined DVC 06/07, POR, DWNTWN DIS, GF, SSR 2006: Moved to FL -Yippee! POP, Westgate, POR, Christmas at AKL 2005: Magic Western Caribbean, 2004: Wonder to Bahamas, 2003: DWNTWN DIS 2002: CBR, 2001: Honeymoon @ WL 1977-1998: HS Trips, Solo and Girlie Vacations August 4, 1976: 1st of many trips to WDW!
Poppins2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: