Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2012, 10:21 AM   #181
DISNEYaddict4evr
Now some person I don't even know reminds me there's no eating, drinking, smoking, or flash photography allowed in my dream.

Pirate night??

What does everyone plan to do? DH and I were thinking of going full pirate since we have costumes from MNSSHP in 2010, but I worry now we will be the crazy adults on the boat and are the only ones fully dressed up
DISNEYaddict4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:10 PM   #182
jtiggerb
Mouseketeer

Don't Worry

There will be at least one more crazy dressed "adult" on the boat with you... I've got my "puffy" shirt, black pants, long pirate hair attached to a pirate hat. So you wont be the only ones running around for the pirate night. My wife might not and I'm sure I will try to find for little Holly.

Justin
Register to remove

Old 11-05-2012, 01:11 PM   #183
dreamprfct
Earning My Ears

dressing up too!

Our whole family is dressing up as well! I even got a cute pirate onesie for the baby
dreamprfct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:12 PM   #184
jtiggerb
Mouseketeer

MotherhoodandMickey

Has anyone heard from this dis board member in awhile... I sent her PMs but haven't heard anything back... Still need to know sizes and characters.

Justin
Old 11-05-2012, 02:08 PM   #185
ptkreuser
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamprfct View Post
Our whole family is dressing up as well! I even got a cute pirate onesie for the baby
I love to see everyone dress for Pirate's Night. We don't have the stuff, and I'm too cheap to go out and buy it. They will give everyone a pirate kerchief that ties around your head if you aren't dressed up.

Be sure you don't miss the Character breakfast on the last day. It was just the best!! They come around for hugs and you can get great pictures with them.

Vada
ptkreuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:38 PM   #186
dreamprfct
Earning My Ears

??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptkreuser View Post
I love to see everyone dress for Pirate's Night. We don't have the stuff, and I'm too cheap to go out and buy it. They will give everyone a pirate kerchief that ties around your head if you aren't dressed up.

Be sure you don't miss the Character breakfast on the last day. It was just the best!! They come around for hugs and you can get great pictures with them.

Vada
is the breakfast the day we disembark? Im assuming the navigator will have info about it?
dreamprfct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:09 PM   #187
ptkreuser
Earning My Ears

Quote:
is the breakfast the day we disembark? Im assuming the navigator will have info about it?
No, I'm sorry. I said that wrong! It's the last full day of our cruise. Thanks!!

Vada

And yes, everything about everything is in the Navigator.
ptkreuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:02 AM   #188
Tntwahines
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISNEYaddict4evr View Post
What does everyone plan to do? DH and I were thinking of going full pirate since we have costumes from MNSSHP in 2010, but I worry now we will be the crazy adults on the boat and are the only ones fully dressed up
My mom, daughter, and myself are all dressing up!
Tntwahines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:25 AM   #189
DISNEYaddict4evr
Now some person I don't even know reminds me there's no eating, drinking, smoking, or flash photography allowed in my dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tntwahines View Post
My mom, daughter, and myself are all dressing up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptkreuser View Post

Vada
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtiggerb View Post
There will be at least one more crazy dressed "adult" on the boat with you... I've got my "puffy" shirt, black pants, long pirate hair attached to a pirate hat. So you wont be the only ones running around for the pirate night. My wife might not and I'm sure I will try to find for little Holly.

Justin
Well i guess i had no need to worry

I cant believe it is getting so close!!! I not going to want to come back from this trip I feel like a little kid on Christmas eve and i still have two and a half weeks to go. I so excited that I'm having to restrain myself from packing
Old 11-06-2012, 02:05 PM   #190
Brenna D
Earning My Ears

Quote:
my kids are pretty easy to please (still young ) --but they love books and movies
thanks!! I just got my first batch of FEs and have more ideas (I don't have the time to craft, so everyone will have to settle for store bought from us )
We are just SO excited to be part of this what we will be overjoyed with whatever we receive!! I started working on mind and still waiting for a few other goodies in the mail. I still have to make my FE extender!! Oh time is going too fast....but not fast enough!! See you in 26 days
Brenna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:39 PM   #191
MamaNeedsCoffee
Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone.
I literally just found out about these boards 2 hours ago. Is it too late to join the FE group? I know it's past the deadline but this is our first cruise ever so I'm a total newbie to all this stuff.
MamaNeedsCoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:30 AM   #192
DISNEYaddict4evr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambertrand View Post
Hi
I recieved your PM clarifying t shirt size, but I am still unable to PM so that was a medium child for my daughter (9). Hope this clarifies things. Count down is on, in one month form today we will be sailing. Wow
April (ambertrand) ... How mature is your 9 year old? I want to make sure she gets the right gift.

Does she read a lot? How about color and activity book? If she is anything like my niece was at that age she could swing either way. Perhaps I mix up the kids and adult gifts for her. I just don't want her to get my gift and be too old for it.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:37 AM   #193
jtiggerb
Mouseketeer

Mama

I will see what I can do with mine to add you in... I need to know how many in your group,shirt size and fav characters please.

Justin
Old 11-07-2012, 10:59 AM   #194
Brenna D
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaNeedsCoffee View Post
Hi Everyone.
I literally just found out about these boards 2 hours ago. Is it too late to join the FE group? I know it's past the deadline but this is our first cruise ever so I'm a total newbie to all this stuff.
I can add you in to my families....I just need to know names and ages....This is our first disney cruise too so I understand the excitement!! There are 5 Adults in our family.
Brenna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:33 AM   #195
jtiggerb
Mouseketeer

Womens sizes

I was wondering if any of women that provided a women's size to me would object if I switch over to a unisex/male size for them... there is a fair amount of difference in the price for me if you don't have any objections could you give me your unisex/male size for yourself.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: