|11-05-2012, 11:57 AM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Southern California
Everyone's Plan of Action for 2014 Release Dates
After reading all of the great prices from the 2013 release date threads (and I could kick myself because my friends just putzed around and wouldn't commit until the prices went up)...what's everyone planning on booking once DCL releases the 2014 dates and itineraries?
Do you have a specific ship, itinerary, time of year already mapped out? or just play it by ear if you find a great deal?
I'm so stressed right now because I'm afraid I'm going to miss it, and my daughter is having minor surgery tomorrow and I'm afraid I'll forget to check disboards and miss the release (I'm going a little coo coo this week).
If there's someone out there that is always on top of the release info and wouldn't mind texting me, I don't PM'ing my phone number.
Thanks, and happy sailing!!!!
3 more months till our Fantasy Western Caribbean!!!!!!!!
Love Sailing DCL!!!
* Disney Wonder 3 Days Bahamas October 2000
* Disney Wonder 3 Days Bahamas October 2001
* Disney Wonder 7 Days Mexican Riviera April 2011
* Disney Fantasy 7 Days Western Caribbean Feb 2013
* Disney Wonder 7 Days Alaska June 2014 (We're making Gold!!!)
* Disney Wonder 3 Days San Diego May 2015
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|