Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2012, 11:45 AM   #1
jlr9882
Mouseketeer

Planning DDP ADR's for July 4th week w/allergies

Our 180 day mark is coming up on Jan 2nd! This will be our first trip with our a lot of family. My sister and husband will be there with their 3 sons and 1 daughter. The boys will be 9, 7, and the youngest will turn 5 the following week. The baby girl will be 18 months. My son will be 7 at the time, and my Mom will also be there. Plus my CM cousin and her family may join us at some meals. There will be a total of 12 at some meals at the beginning of the week. We are staying at CSR. None of us have done a holiday at Disney, so we are all excited. My Mom, my son, and I have used the DDP in August of 2011. My son was treated like a Prince with over 20 allergies! My son can not eat most meats, along with most of the top 8 allergens. He can only have lamb and seafood due to all his allergies so most kid's meals are out. Cape May was wonderful with my son. The chef called several times before our trip. Boma also was great, and the chef even let us take my son's food back to the hotel because he slept through the meal. The other 4 restaraunts I listed we have not tried. After looking at the schedule from last July, it looks like MK did their special events both on the 3rd and 4th. Epcot only did their's on the 4th. If it is the same, we were thinking MK on the 3rd and Epcot on the 4th. We could make an ADR at Coral Reef for the 4th. What would be a good ADR for MK? Any other restaurants you would suggest? From everything I have read, it looks like we will have to stay in the park we choose and not leave. Any one eaten at CSR with allergies or has done July 4th at Disney?

Here is what we are thinking right now:
Cape May
Boma
50's Prime Time
Coral Reef
O'Hana (breakfast and dinner)
WCC

[/url]

July 2013- Our 1st July 4th trip with a party of 12- CSR w/DDP
Aug 2011- Bahamas Celebration Cruise and Disney -POP w/DDP (My DS with 20+ allergies was treated like a Prince!)
Feb 2011- Epcot trip and DTD- offsite rental house
Aug 2009- DS first trip! -POP
Tons more trips before then offsite with my first trip at only 6 weeks old. My cousin that went as our babysitter is now a CM!
jlr9882 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: