Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2012, 07:20 AM   #61
jeanigor

Top of the "list" (now, which list is it?)
Don't pee on the parquet

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaSue View Post
I know you're asking ksinglet, but I can't resist, haha... We were DYING over the Fantasy! The Magic will always be my "mother ship" but the Fantasy is not to be matched in it's style and detail and exquisite design. They have created the perfect marriage between sophisticated elegance and Disney flair. It's such a fun vessel!! You're going to be overwhelmed!
Spectacular description!!!

I feel left out not being in the medical field. I'm in commercial construction.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:11 AM   #62
godisneyfrommd
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaSue View Post
That's great! Same ages for all of us, just reverse the genders of the grown ups. Elliot will be almost exactly 2.5. Do you have main dining?
yes we do. 8:15 is just to late for us. we have an inside room on deck two.

we just did the fantasy on 10/6. it was great. i think i like both style ships.
godisneyfrommd is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-05-2012, 11:16 AM   #63
godisneyfrommd
Mouseketeer

for anyone interested, i created a facebook group for the cruise Disney magic 10/20/2013 is the group name.

if someone has done this already let me know and sorry in advance
Old 11-05-2012, 06:24 PM   #64
ksinglet
Oh Yeah - Platinum!!!!

Anyone staying in Miami the night before? We're starting to look at hotels - stayed at the Marriott Biscayne pre-cruise years ago, and LOVED being able to see the ships/port when we woke up the morning of the cruise. Debating on whether or not to use the DCL transfers/hotels.

350 days! [/QUOTE]

We will stay in Miami the night before, but I haven't even begun to look at places. I will most likely make my own transfer arrangements this time. I've come to find out over the years that if you arrange your own transport you get on the ship much earlier than with DCL.

99 - Port Orleans & Disney Wonder, 00 - Port Orleans & Disney Wonder, 01 - Port Orleans, 02 - Disney Magic, 03 - Disney Magic, 04 - Disneyland Resort, 05 - Disney Magic, 06 - Disney Magic, 07 - Disney Magic, 08 - Disney Magic, 09 - Saratoga Springs & Disney Magic, 11 - Saratoga Springs & Disney Wonder, 12 - Bay Lake Tower & Disney Fantasy, 13 - B2B Disney Magic, 14 - B2B Disney Magic

[

ksinglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:26 PM   #65
ksinglet
Oh Yeah - Platinum!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by godisneyfrommd View Post
for anyone interested, i created a facebook group for the cruise Disney magic 10/20/2013 is the group name.

if someone has done this already let me know and sorry in advance
The cruise I just got off did that as well. It was more active than DisBoards. Is it a private group? Do you need to add people?

99 - Port Orleans & Disney Wonder, 00 - Port Orleans & Disney Wonder, 01 - Port Orleans, 02 - Disney Magic, 03 - Disney Magic, 04 - Disneyland Resort, 05 - Disney Magic, 06 - Disney Magic, 07 - Disney Magic, 08 - Disney Magic, 09 - Saratoga Springs & Disney Magic, 11 - Saratoga Springs & Disney Wonder, 12 - Bay Lake Tower & Disney Fantasy, 13 - B2B Disney Magic, 14 - B2B Disney Magic

[

Old 11-06-2012, 07:13 AM   #66
EvaSue
DIS Veteran

We also will probably stay in Miami for at least one night, if not two. The smaller airport in the Phoenix-metro area has REALLY affordable airfare, depending on the day of the week. Enough difference that it makes it worthwhile to get a hotel! Plus, we've never been to Miami. No ideas at all about a hotel yet. This last cruise we really splurged and stayed at a nice hotel and did Disney transfers. It made the whole thing much smoother and more carefree than my other cruising experiences have been. This time I think we will just do our homework and see what we think is a good value, and what is the most toddler friendly! I think Elliot would really get a kick out of the big Disney bus!

Oh, and I did a search for the facebook page, but no luck!

Last edited by EvaSue; 11-06-2012 at 07:19 AM.
EvaSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:44 AM   #67
godisneyfrommd
Mouseketeer

http://www.facebook.com/groups/121957004627725/

maybe this will help. if need be message me. michael reynolds
Old 11-07-2012, 11:37 PM   #68
ethanash1
A little bit of Pixie Dust can fix almost anything......

Hey all...... greetings from sunny San Diego! Just off the Fantasy 10/20 (finally got my land legs back) and literally JUST decided to move our dummy booking to this sailing. See lots of familiar faces..... EVA and VON!!

Port Orleans French Quarter March 2009Disney Magic Western Caribbean March 2010
Disneyland VGC June 2010Disneyland VGC Sept 2010
Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera March 2011 Walt Disney World / Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean October 2012Aulani Resort June 2013 Disney Magic Double Dip October 2013
ethanash1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:50 PM   #69
EvaSue
DIS Veteran

Yayyyy!! I'm so excited! This cruise has been a perfect picture in my head, and now it had the cherry on top! We are in 6152. I'm so glad I have someone to obsess with behind Von's back, haha.
EvaSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:11 AM   #70
ethanash1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaSue
Yayyyy!! I'm so excited! This cruise has been a perfect picture in my head, and now it had the cherry on top! We are in 6152. I'm so glad I have someone to obsess with behind Von's back, haha.
Let the obsessing begin!!

I'll try to get a close cabin. Let you know what comes up tomorrow.... We're laying here trying to think of clever names for this sailing..... Hmmmmmm?

Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera March 2011 Walt Disney World / Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean October 2012Aulani Resort June 2013 Disney Magic Double Dip October 2013
Old 11-08-2012, 06:56 AM   #71
ksinglet
Oh Yeah - Platinum!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by godisneyfrommd View Post
http://www.facebook.com/groups/121957004627725/

maybe this will help. if need be message me. michael reynolds
I sent you a friend request - I think you have to be the one to add people to the group. Let me know if that isn't correct.

[

Old 11-08-2012, 07:23 AM   #72
jeanigor

Top of the "list" (now, which list is it?)
Don't pee on the parquet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksinglet View Post
I sent you a friend request - I think you have to be the one to add people to the group. Let me know if that isn't correct.
You can request to join without being friended by the moderator/administrator.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:14 AM   #73
ethanash1

Well Good morning all.... Now that I'm ready for a new day, I totally flaked on saying HEY to everybody on board! Beadpirate.... Maybe we won't get banned from the bar this time?? But it all worked out! Good to see you're all ready to set sail again.....
There are a couple of you on here from 10/20/12 Fantasy that I didn't have the pleasure of meeting, but hopefully this time.

Eva and Von were our table mates and we were Von's partner in crime for his proposal to the beloved Eva..... We luv these peeps! Couldn't have gotten any luckier meeting them. Can't wait to meet little Elliott!! We'll be sailing with DS 10, and DS 8.... Poor little guys have yet to see CC.

We will get involved with anything and everything, so looking forward to fun for all!!

Old 11-08-2012, 04:18 PM   #74
IndigoMickey
Mouseketeer

Hi We are joining this sailing as well!

I'll send a request to join Facebook

Anni
IndigoMickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:25 PM   #75
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.

Welcome to everybody new

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14, Western Fantasy/BCV 5/14
Pinkocto is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: