Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM   #2896
syrumani
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
Here are your plates.

OMG!! I love your work! Do you charge? If so, just let me know the amount!

Here is my "wish" list . . . if there is anything on it that can't be done, just let me know!

License plates with MAY on left upper corner and 2013 right upper corner, in between is Disney Magic and on bottom is TEXAS:

Russell - Star Wars - The Clone Wars (If you can't do, how about Cars?)
Martin - 49ers
Sydney - Princesses . . . all of them, or she likes Ariel, Cinderella, but most of all Tinkerbell
Nichole - Bambi is my most favorite Disney character . . . (sorry, Mickey!)

As for filled letter/names, I found Russell and Sydney in your files. If you could make:
Martin - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Nichole - Bambi

Boarding passes for all 4 of us would be awesome! (Magic out of Galveston on May 4, 2013)

That would be fantastic!!!

(As you can see from the above (and below), we're not cruising until May 2013, so there is no rush on this at all!).

Thanks!
Nichole

Last edited by syrumani; 12-02-2012 at 09:19 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:09 PM   #2897
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclwonderprincess View Post
Is there any way I can get these with the names Terin & Amber? They are absolutely adorable!

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-04-2012, 10:13 PM   #2898
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie2002a View Post
Millipie-

I posted a request on page 172, and I know you are very busy so I was able to search your pages and find blanks for all but one of the signs we were looking for. I was wondering if you could add a blank of 3 beach chairs with Disney dream and I can add the rest we leave on the 15th so if you can make it great and if not no worries we've got others from your wonderful files full of fun I got in trouble looking through all the pages

Thanks for all you do for all of us.
Sure, any specific chairs you were looking for? Boy, girl, anything?

Old 11-04-2012, 10:37 PM   #2899
jules4172
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
Here are your plates.

Thank you so much!! They are fantastic Could I trouble you to do one more plate, I left one person out

1. Sky - can you do the Fab Five with some type of Hawaìian theme
Old 11-04-2012, 11:28 PM   #2900
crazydaisy00
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you underastand?

I was wondering if you ever made a 2 liter bottle wrapper, I havent seen any from the designers or online. Im looking for Mickey Mouse water bottle wrapper and a 2 liter pop bottle wrapper for Nathans 1st Birthday. I have a request in on pg 192.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:54 PM   #2901
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by faery grandmother View Post
Thanks, Lady B and Milliepie. I didn't see a Truman (not a common name at all), but I see how busy you are, so if you get a chance, I would like the design for the Fantasy with the Eastern Itinerary. Never mind about the magnets with all the names. Your work is very good and I am no expert in editing things like this. Have a great evening.
I wasn't sure what you meant by "name plate" but I went ahead and made this one for Truman and a Birthday one for Jessica.

Old 11-05-2012, 12:36 AM   #2902
Flasailors
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasailors View Post
Hi Milliepie,

Wow - I have been learning about these door magnets for our upcoming cruise next month and see that you are incredibly talented and so kind to help everyone out! Could I ask you to please make one for us? We are the Erdelyi family (Jen, Alex, Dylan (13) and Olivia (6)). It would be great if it could mention it being our first Disney cruise too. Thank you so very much in advance - appreciate your generous spirit!

Hi Milliepie,

Our request was no. 2569 on page 172. I don't think you are there yet and our cruise leaves in less than a week, so I will do my best to use your wonderful blanks to see what I can create. Please disregard ours when you get to it. Thank you!

-Flasailors
Old 11-05-2012, 12:56 AM   #2903
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie2002a View Post
I would love to have some images customized for my family for our girls onlyDisney Dream cruise in Nov. anyone who could help us out would be greatly appreciated we were hoping for one sign with the beach chairs and our names( Vickie, Lynn and Ashlea) and the date of the cruise (November 15-18, 2012). Also we wanted custom Mickey heads for each of us; a nemo or mermaid one(Ashlea) pirate or tinkerbell (lynn) and a belle or Merida one. (Vickie) It's my sister's first disney cruise and my mom and it's second. We cannot wait. we'll leave the creativity up to the person willing to help us out.

Thanks in advance!
Vickie
Here are the deck chairs.

Old 11-05-2012, 01:04 AM   #2904
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasailors View Post
Hi Milliepie,

Our request was no. 2569 on page 172. I don't think you are there yet and our cruise leaves in less than a week, so I will do my best to use your wonderful blanks to see what I can create. Please disregard ours when you get to it. Thank you!

-Flasailors
I'm not there yet, but I happened to be on that very page for the previous request. I'm on, I'm active so here you go.

Old 11-05-2012, 02:09 AM   #2905
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrumani View Post
OMG!! I love your work! Do you charge? If so, just let me know the amount!

Here is my "wish" list . . . if there is anything on it that can't be done, just let me know!

License plates with MAY on left upper corner and 2013 right upper corner, in between is Disney Magic and on bottom is TEXAS:

Russell - Penguins of Madagascar III (I know it's not Disney, so if you can't do, how about Cars?)
Martin - 49ers
Sydney - Princesses . . . all of them, or she likes Ariel, Cinderella, and Rapunzel the most
Nichole - Bambi is my most favorite Disney character . . . (sorry, Mickey!)

As for filled letter/names, I found Russell and Sydney in your files. If you could make:
Martin - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Nichole - Bambi

That would be fantastic!!!

(As you can see from the above (and below), we're not cruising until May 2013, so there is no rush on this at all!).

Thanks!
Nichole
No charge. Never ever on the Dis does anyone charge for DISigns. I can do all of these for you, but please be patient. I work only when I can and it's not often lately. I still can't believe it's already November!

You ordered way in advance, so yours will definitely get done. Maybe not for a month or so, but I always post here when they are done. If you feel you missed yours posted, just give me a little bump and I'll let you know If i posted them or not.

Old 11-05-2012, 02:13 AM   #2906
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydaisy00 View Post
I was wondering if you ever made a 2 liter bottle wrapper, I havent seen any from the designers or online. Im looking for Mickey Mouse water bottle wrapper and a 2 liter pop bottle wrapper for Nathans 1st Birthday. I have a request in on pg 192.
I saw your other request and did these two. I had the wrapper, just added the name. If you like it, I can make the labels to match. I just need to find a 2 liter bottle and get measurements so I can make the label. If you prefer a Regular Mickey vs. baby Mickey let me know and I can do something different.

Old 11-05-2012, 05:59 AM   #2907
faery grandmother
Earning My Ears

Thanks so much, Milliepie! These are wonderful!
<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'October 18, 2004 9:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkred>WL Food and Wine Adventure</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Eating at Epcot';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script><Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'May 2, 2004 7:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkred>First Disney Family Cruise</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Gone Cruisin\\\'';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>
Old 11-05-2012, 06:19 AM   #2908
Vickie2002a
Earning My Ears

Millipie-

Thank you so much it's great!
Old 11-05-2012, 08:30 AM   #2909
crazydaisy00
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you underastand?

We are doing the regular Mickey!! Thank you so much I was trying to figure out a way to add Mt Dew, Diet Mt Dew, Pepsi, Diet Pespi on the back of the label once I put them on I was thinking w marker but didnt want it to look sloppy....any suggestions?
Old 11-05-2012, 10:06 AM   #2910
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydaisy00 View Post
We are doing the regular Mickey!! Thank you so much I was trying to figure out a way to add Mt Dew, Diet Mt Dew, Pepsi, Diet Pespi on the back of the label once I put them on I was thinking w marker but didnt want it to look sloppy....any suggestions?
You can find the actual soda logos online, print them out and glue or tape them to the back, or you can type out the names, cut them out and glue or tape those. Do you have sticky labels you can print on? You could print the names on the labels and then use the label to attach the bottle label at the back. That's all I've got.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: