Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2012, 01:34 PM   #31
laura428
DIS Veteran

We were there on October 31st - lucked out and were allowed in for lunch, then got to tour the entire FLE!

The food was wonderful, but the best part was the atmosphere. We ate in the ballroom, right next to the window, watching the snow fall. After lunch, a CM let us tour the Rose Room a then gave us a tour of the West Wing. It was incredible!!
2014 Princess Half Marathon

Last edited by laura428; 11-02-2012 at 08:09 PM.
laura428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:55 PM   #32
mjtm610
Mouseketeer

How often are they having these "previews'? We are going the the world next week. Do you think it's possible to "walk in"? Maybe if you get into the preview for Belle? Or even for the MNSSHP or MVMCP?
We can hope!!
mjtm610 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-04-2012, 03:15 PM   #33
bbluvsdis
luv all things Disney!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtm610 View Post
How often are they having these "previews'? We are going the the world next week. Do you think it's possible to "walk in"? Maybe if you get into the preview for Belle? Or even for the MNSSHP or MVMCP?
We can hope!!
The MNSSHP will be over by the time you get there. If you are going to the MVMCP they may have it open then.

We were fortunate enough to be the first family served lunch at BOG. I managed to be in the right place at the right time and found out they would start serving meals there the next day. I waited for an hour to be first in line and it was worth it. They took our photo as the first family and the CMs clapped as we entered the dining room. I was so excited to be there I couldn't even eat my meal! We were allowed to sit in any dining room we chose and we did sit in the ballroom. With the snow falling it was magical. I was so anxious to finish my meal so I could get up and go look at the other rooms. It is a beautiful restaurant and I look forward to many more meals there.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: