Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2012, 03:40 PM   #16
rebeccaariel
DIS Veteran

It must be! I don't know what more I can do. I've never ever gotten one. Someone suggested calling Disney to see if there's a pin under my name because sometimes the emails don't go through, so I may try that.

2000 - Dixie Landings, 2012 - Pop Century, 2013 - Port Orleans: Riverside and BoardWalk Inn

Turing 21 With Mickey - A Father/Daughter August '13 PTR

No Princes Allowed! - A Mother-Daughter Trip
rebeccaariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:10 PM   #17
Glennie5
DIS Veteran

My DH got the latest pin code (FD or 35% off). He always get the pin codes even though everything is always booked in my name.
2015 Jan.(Port Orleans Riverside), 2013 May(Port Orleans Riverside),2011 Dec.(All Star Movies), 2011 Aug.(Port Orleans Riverside), 2011 May(Port Orleans Riverside), 2010 May(Port Orleans Riverside), 2009 Feb.(All Star Sports)&(Port Orleans Riverside), 2008 Sept.(Port Orleans Riverside)&(Caribbean Beach), 2008 Jan.(Port Orleans Riverside), 2007 May(Port Orleans Riverside) 2007 March(Port Orleans Riverside), 2006 Oct.(Off Site) 2006 March(Fort Wilderness Cabins), 2005 May(Off Site), 2003 Feb.(Off Site),
Glennie5 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-27-2012, 06:07 PM   #18
RockyMtnMom
Earning My Ears

I've never received a WDW pin code, despite using all the suggested tricks. Have saved multiple vacation offers on the disneyworld.go site. Have opened numerous email accounts - Google Mail, Yahoo. Have opened accounts in my husband's name, too. Have called Disney. Nothing. I am starting to think like you, muddypaws, that Disney knows I am a "sucker." Shut me out of pin codes, yet I keep going back again and again.

I have received a number of codes (not in the past couple of years, though) for Disneyland. I've only been to Disneyland once, back in 2004. I am in western Canada, like you muddypaws, so I am wondering if there is an east-west connection. Seems like Canadians who get WDW pin codes are in the Maritimes or Ontario. Have any of you western Canadians ever received a WDW pin code?
RockyMtnMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:11 PM   #19
Suziewan
Mouseketeer

I did call and check to make sure I hadn't missed an email, but the CM checked twice and she was quite certain there is no pin for me.... Ahh well...someday maybe!

I've saved quite a bit with the play/stay/dine deal, so I really can't complain.
Suziewan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:03 PM   #20
CdnCarrie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnMom View Post
I've never received a WDW pin code, despite using all the suggested tricks. Have saved multiple vacation offers on the disneyworld.go site. Have opened numerous email accounts - Google Mail, Yahoo. Have opened accounts in my husband's name, too. Have called Disney. Nothing. I am starting to think like you, muddypaws, that Disney knows I am a "sucker." Shut me out of pin codes, yet I keep going back again and again.

I have received a number of codes (not in the past couple of years, though) for Disneyland. I've only been to Disneyland once, back in 2004. I am in western Canada, like you muddypaws, so I am wondering if there is an east-west connection. Seems like Canadians who get WDW pin codes are in the Maritimes or Ontario. Have any of you western Canadians ever received a WDW pin code?

I'm in Manitoba and I've had a few.
CdnCarrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:11 PM   #21
DenaRox
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnMom View Post
Have any of you western Canadians ever received a WDW pin code?
i have received two, most recently was oct 10th. im in sask. and have only been planning/playing on the disney sites for the past year or two. could be a coincidence but for me, the first code was after first ordering the vacation planning dvd then playing about on the site with vacation plans and not actually booking. second one i got was after i made a vacation and did tons of comparisons on the site then just left it in my saved folder while i debated prices and what not.

Disney Trips:
DLR: BOOKED!!! Oct 22-29 2014!
WDW: 01/2013 AllStar Music, 04/1994 Off-site,
Tokyo Disney Resort: aiming for may 2016
Me(Dena) DBF(Greg) DD11(Kierra) (Jack aka Jack-OLantern)
DenaRox is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: