Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2011, 12:34 PM   #751
LindaBabe

DIS Cast Member
Let them try to get me out - heheh

Quote:
Originally Posted by seelyt2 View Post
I just found this report yesterday and I just finished! I try to follow Podsnel's TR's (you girls are such a hoot! And holla!) and found your link... Wow! LOVED IT!

Unfortunately I can't get DH to take me on a cruise. He's got this cockamamie idea that we'd be bored. Phuleeeeeeze! But I know if I went I'd be blowin' out boogies like I did when I watched Steel Magnolias. Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! I'd never want it to end....kinda like this TR. Thanks for sharing!
She said it best!
Old 10-23-2011, 01:23 PM   #752
karajeboo
DISmom by land and by sea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seelyt2 View Post
I just found this report yesterday and I just finished! I try to follow Podsnel's TR's (you girls are such a hoot! And holla!) and found your link... Wow! LOVED IT!

Unfortunately I can't get DH to take me on a cruise. He's got this cockamamie idea that we'd be bored. Phuleeeeeeze! But I know if I went I'd be blowin' out boogies like I did when I watched Steel Magnolias. Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! I'd never want it to end....kinda like this TR. Thanks for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaBabe View Post
She said it best!
Awww, thanks y'all! I thoroughly enjoyed it.... and I'll be back in about 56 days with a VERY nutty TR with my VERY nutty family!!!! May resemble the Addams Family..... Pugsly, Morticia, Wednesday........ here we come!

Check out my TRs: DISmoms 3! If the Tiara Fits..... May, 2011
The McSparklesons are BACK! And they are CRUISIN! March, 2011
DISmoms Round Two: Don't Axe, Don't Tell May 2010 - A joint TR with my fellow DISmoms!
On the 1st Day of Christmas, Walt Disney Gave to Me...... December 2009; Belly Up at the Dolphin September, 2009 ,
Yes, I AM the Upgrade Queen May, 2009, DISmoms Gone WILD!!!! , May, 2009
A Joint TR with "podsnel" and "Camster0307"

Upgrades, Underwear, and Upside Down Fun - a TR full of "new" adventures! , March, 2009
5/2012 DCL Dream (DISmoms 4) 3/2012 DCL Magic Western Caribbean 12/2011 BWV (Mom/Dad's 50th Anniversary) 5/2011 BWV (DISmoms Gone Wild III) DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean (First family cruise!) 5/2010 BCV (DISmoms Gone Wild Part II) 4/2010 CSR (Mother/Daughter Trip12/2009 VWL (Family Christmas Trip) 9/2009 Dolphin (Mother/Daughter Trip) 8/2009 ASSP (Mothers/Daughters Trip with Neighbors) 5/2009 AKL (DISmoms Gone Wild Trip), 5/2009 AKL (Family Trip), 3/2009 CSR (Mother/Daughter Weekend), 11/2008 CSR (Mother/Daugter Trip), 9/2008 Yacht Club (Anniversary Trip), 5/2008 POP (Grand Gathering),3/2008 POR (P&PP), 5/2006 POP (Family Trip), 5/2000 CSR (Business), 5/1998 BWI (Honeymoon), Multiple offsite adventures!
karajeboo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-23-2011, 09:48 PM   #753
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
You can do the buffet - we did it in April. They just don't tell you about it, because they want the "eat quick, now get out" touch from the servers, and the buffet is a little less controlled - also a little less room for bags.
OH I hope so!!! I just found it so much more pleasant... We didn't claw the carpet or handcuff ourself to the stairs in order to stay until the bitter end, but I really was depressed the one time we went to the restaurant and had our plate tossed on the table in front of us! Hoping for the buffet!!! I will be checking! Thanks for the info!

*** HAVE a great time on your WDW trip, Kara!! **** Can't wait to read all about it!

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * August '14 Aulani * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise * January '15 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * April '15 Disneyland resort *
Happydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 05:58 PM   #754
Jennifer48
Not a Disney bride but engaged and honeymooned at Disney!

Just used my whole work day to read your TR from beginning to end and LOVED IT!! I may or may not have snorted out loud a few times with laughter. You are a great writer! Can't wait to read about more McSparkleson adventures in the future!
Aulani: '13
My Latest Invention: The Traffic-eliminator-inator!
A Road Trip Engagement
Best Friends and New Friends - A MAGICal Tale
My First Disney Cruise Trip Report
Jennifer48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:57 AM   #755
mstee777
Mouseketeer

Thanks for this awesome, McSparkly trip report! I've laughed and cried right along with you. Never cruised the Magic, but I felt the same way at the end of our four night on the Wonder... Depressed!

I'm heading over to read your next cruise report now!

We are 42 days out from the the Fantasy and I already have cruise for brains. I can't stop reading about and obsessing over all things DCL. Glad I have another McSparklesons TR to keep me occupied.
mstee777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:22 PM   #756
anewmac
Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karajeboo View Post
I thought I should let y'all know, that I have been working out quite a bit since this summer, lost 15 lbs, been running, growing out my hair. So here's a before and after pic of Jeff and I......

After....

Now I know what you're thinking...... that's how we dress for dinner each night. Remember when Jeff said he enjoyed dressing up for dinner?
OH MAN.. I better get to the gym... need to get back into shape to keep up with you guys.. normally E and I look like this

He was tanning A LOT then.. and ya you know how us Californians are... GANGSTA!
Old 11-03-2012, 09:47 PM   #757
CRdisMom
DIS Veteran

56? Days? I didn't know you were headed back?

CRdisMom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: