Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2012, 07:56 AM   #22
SarahKate
DIS Veteran

For those of you who are reading this thread and worrying about your ADRs, please don't cancel your ADR just because of what you read. ALL of the WDW restaurants get good and bad reviews, although I will say that 'Ohana tends to be somewhat controversial! Think about restaurants you eat at back at home. You might go once and it's great, then you go back a 2nd time and it's not as good. This is no different, but we have such high expectations because it's such a special occasion!

We ate there earlier this past week and had an overall positive experience. The service was just fine, the server was attentive and efficient.

I enjoyed the shrimp (although it was a little spicy), steak, pork (yes I know it's just a pork chop but it was cooked well and I liked the seasonings). DH loved the chicken. We also enjoyed the salad and noodles.

My main beefs with this place would be the speed at which food comes out and the sheer amount of it. SO much food is wasted.

My FAVE part of this experience was the bread pudding dessert. It was soooo yummy and DH and I had to stop ourselves from totally finishing it!
SarahKate is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: