Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2012, 11:06 PM   #16
Ro Z
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missypyxi View Post
This sounds yummy, too. I think DH would like it!
This was a really good sandwich and fries. We loved it. We might have missed it but DDIL saw they had jalepeno poppers or something equally gross. So we took a closer look and found this sandwich!
Ro Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:00 AM   #17
married2mm
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missypyxi View Post
We're on the dining plan! Thanks for the suggestions so far. As for ham and cheese, he is not a fan of ham, or cheese added to a sandwich.
this sounds so familiar-however it's my ds not dh-he will literally eat anything

ds does not eat sandwiches-he eats what he calls "bread sandwiches" which is 2 slices of bread together-with no filling!
married2mm is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-02-2012, 01:09 PM   #18
rznhal
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by married2mm View Post
this sounds so familiar-however it's my ds not dh-he will literally eat anything

ds does not eat sandwiches-he eats what he calls "bread sandwiches" which is 2 slices of bread together-with no filling!
OMG I thought my daughter was the only person on earth who did that!!!lol she will have a "Dorito sandwich" once in a while.....just to spice up the bread

me, DH, DD6, DS2
1988-Grand Floridian, 1993-offsite, 1994-offsite
2002-DTD and Disney Cruise Honeymoon
2005-offsite, 2009-POP, 2011-CSR
2012-Adults only Graduation Trip-AKL
2013-AKL again!
rznhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:33 PM   #19
sasmmb
Mouseketeer

While I may not be quite as picky as your DH, I'm not too far off. Sounds like you are set for MK. For Epcot I don't care for Sunshine Seasons. I stare and stare at the menu and options willing it to be something I like and to no avail. I also don't like the Teriyaki Chicken in Japan because of the dark meat. Liberty Inn in America is palatable, Electric Umbrella not so much. If I have to do counter service in Epcot, I'll usually go to Mexico's La Cantina. I'm not a fan of it either. Once again the meat is just off-putting to me.

For DHS counter service I prefer Rosie's All American Cafe. The pastries are Starring Rolls are great, but the Turkey sandwich has a very high bread to filling ratio.
1974 - 1st trip - off site; Summer 76 - off site; Winter 76 - Golf Resort (now Shades of Green); 86, 88, 92 - off site; years blur together but AS Music, AS Sports, WL, DL, CBR, BW Villas, 1 night GF Concierge, Poly, YC, Swan, AS Sports, CBR (Dec 31, 1999), WL, AKL, CS, Poly, April 07 Swan, POFQ and Pop Century; Sept 07 FW Cabins; Oct 07 Dolphin ; Oct 08 off-site; Oct 09 BWV; Oct 10 SSR; Feb 11 GF; Nov 11 AKL/BWV; Jun 12 off-site; Nov 12 Pop Century; Nov 13 BWV; Feb 14 CBR and CS; May 14 OKW; Oct 14 Dolphin and BWV

DCL - Inaugural Alaska May 2011 (Wonder); West. Carrib. May 2012 (Fantasy)

Married at the Disney Wedding Pavilion 1998
sasmmb is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: