DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 06:06 AM   #2191
jimmytammy
Swivel, it's a hard habit to break
Not Tammy, just Jimmy
Go, Panthers!!! (oh, nevermind...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopygirl View Post
I'm excited to say that I booked our first VWL stay this morning for 2013! We're doing a split stay---OKW 5/26-5/31 then VWL 5/31-6/6
Congrats!!!!! I will be glad to add you to the vacation list on 1st page if you want me too
Old 11-01-2012, 06:20 AM   #2192
sleepydog25
Girls of the Woo Hooty: Riddlers Gone Bad
I'm gettin' trippy about my race
Well, I was channeling YOU
Jack, the fairly good person to unwind to

Quote:
I'm excited to say that I booked our first VWL stay this morning for 2013! We're doing a split stay---OKW 5/26-5/31 then VWL 5/31-6/6
You'll love the Lodge!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-01-2012, 06:33 AM   #2193
horselover
I've been bitten by the travel bug & there is no cure.

Quote:
Old 11-01-2012, 06:48 AM   #2194
Dizny Dad
DIS Veteran

Hey Groupies . .

Just to let you know, I have been scanning the thread every other day or so,,, not lost, just working at a very large construction site in Youngstown, Ohio with no real spare time.

DiznyDi tell me that we have but just 30 something days until we bask in the ambiance of the Lodge. I'm really looking forward to spending full days with DiznyDi, and again meeting a few of the groupies for a moment or two.

Until then, I'll just keep my High Vis vest, hard hat, safety glasses, and boots moving carefully through the ~750 men and women building another great part of America!

[YC 10/90][DI 6/98][SSR 8/06][DVC 10/06][SSR 3/07][VWL / SSR 12/07][SSR 5/08][SSR 10/08][VWL 5/09][VWL / SSR 12/09][AKV / SSR 5/10][VWL / SSR 12/10][VWL 5/11]
[VWL 10/11][VWL 12/11][AKL 4/12][VWL 5/12][VWL 12/12][Aulani 2/13][SSR 10/13][VWL 12/13][BWV 5/14][VWL 5/14][AKL 10/14][VWL 10/14][VWL 12/14]
[..& Still Planning]
Old 11-01-2012, 08:48 AM   #2195
tea pot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfassett View Post
Since it is always nice to put a face with a name - Rebecca and I.

I'm the little guy in the second row holding the big guy's hand.

rfassette
Love the Picture and so glad that you joined our groupie family
just as Momma Moose Muushka said it really is a warm and fuzzy
place to hang out and for those of us who have been here for a while
it has become a place of support, refuge and escape when we need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytammy View Post
Loving the pics rfassett!

And the cruise report leans me waaaaaayyyyy away from considering a cruise of any nature. I realize this is an isolated case, but it happens, so, I will stay on dry land for awhile
Oh Jimmy you said it.... We would love to do a Disney Cruise but I get so sea sick on the calmest sea
I've been thinking about trying again using the patch this time
but stories like that give me cold feet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretPoohLove View Post
I am still recovering from losing my precious Corgi last month, (and my other 3 years ago) and these pictures made me smile and cry. Thank you.
Quote:
Only a dog lover can truly understand that. I had a silver female German Shepherd pup when I got married. Putting her down at the age of 13 was the second hardest thing I have ever had to do. It took twenty years before I got my next Shepherd.
I understand about 8 years ago we lost our 85 lb full of love
golden retriever Pookie
We all had a hard time and could never get another one...
now we have 3 loving cats

Quote:
Congrats ! and Get really to fall in love with our Beloved Lodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizny Dad View Post
Hey Groupies . .
Until then, I'll just keep my High Vis vest, hard hat, safety glasses, and boots moving carefully through the ~750 men and women building another great part of America!
Stay Safe Dad !

A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep

Last edited by tea pot; 11-01-2012 at 09:54 AM.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:50 AM   #2196
SecretPoohLove
CM Wanna Be

Did our online check in today

Can't wait to get to the lodge again on the 11th! Thanks for the heartfelt wishes.

Next Trips Sep 2014 VWL
Old 11-01-2012, 12:37 PM   #2197
Snoopygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytammy View Post
Congrats!!!!! I will be glad to add you to the vacation list on 1st page if you want me too
Please do! Thanks so much!

We just added on @ VWL but w/ only 25pts. I'm sure after this stay that I will want more....LOL!

I haven't told my family yet.....they have really been pushing for this resort so I'm gonna surprise them.

Old 11-01-2012, 03:42 PM   #2198
horselover
I've been bitten by the travel bug & there is no cure.

My good groupie news for the day is our waitlist just came through for our additional night on 12/19!!! I'm happy we won't have to move. If we can somehow be lucky enough to snag one of those fantastic corner rooms like we had last year I will be the happiest girl at the Lodge! This will be our longest stay so far 9 days & 8 glorious nights.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:05 PM   #2199
rfassett
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizny Dad
Hey Groupies . .

Just to let you know, I have been scanning the thread every other day or so,,, not lost, just working at a very large construction site in Youngstown, Ohio with no real spare time.

DiznyDi tell me that we have but just 30 something days until we bask in the ambiance of the Lodge. I'm really looking forward to spending full days with DiznyDi, and again meeting a few of the groupies for a moment or two.

Construction in Youngstown? Will miracles never cease? Yes, stay protected! Those jobs do not come without hazards.

Old 11-01-2012, 07:16 PM   #2200
rfassett
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by horselover
My good groupie news for the day is our waitlist just came through for our additional night on 12/19!!! I'm happy we won't have to move. If we can somehow be lucky enough to snag one of those fantastic corner rooms like we had last year I will be the happiest girl at the Lodge! This will be our longest stay so far 9 days & 8 glorious nights.
How cool is that? I know exactly how you feel because I felt the same way just a couple of weeks ago. Eliminating that move was like throwing a weight off my back. Congratulations!! And here's wishing your corner room dream becomes a reality.

Old 11-01-2012, 07:31 PM   #2201
rfassett
Mouseketeer

Here is an update on the cruise to nowhere. DCL had offered all cruiser's on that nightmare of a cruise a 25% discount on a future 3 night cruise. The offer was meaningless to me and my family who have sworn off DCL. After several emails and phone calls, DCL has agreed to extend the discount to a 3 night stay at WDW. And the latest word is that DCL has initiated a full blown inquiry about the two fateful cruises that were sailed into the wake of Sandy.

Old 11-01-2012, 07:46 PM   #2202
jimmytammy
Not Tammy, just Jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by horselover View Post
Hey Julie
Got your dates changed
Old 11-01-2012, 07:47 PM   #2203
jimmytammy
Not Tammy, just Jimmy

Quote:

We just added on @ VWL but w/ only 25pts. I'm sure after this stay that I will want more....LOL!

I haven't told my family yet.....they have really been pushing for this resort so I'm gonna surprise them.
Got you in there!
Old 11-01-2012, 07:54 PM   #2204
rfassett
Mouseketeer

Just wanted to give a report on the "movie on the beach". A blow up screen is inflated and a couple of speakers set up and then a DVD projector set up behind the screen. They have a different movie every night of the week. Rebecca and I laid in lounge chairs and watched Monsters Inc. Can anyone say kkiiittteeeee? I love that movie. Poor Mikee. . Anyway, it was pretty neat. FYI, in the event of inclement weather, the movie is moved into the "train room" of the villas.

Old 11-01-2012, 08:21 PM   #2205
Muushka
I usually feel like I just stepped in it
I do love to see a cat while on vacation
Well hot-diggity-dog, another Groupie!

Quote:

Congratulations on the new addition!

Quote:
Here is an update on the cruise to nowhere. DCL had offered all cruiser's on that nightmare of a cruise a 25% discount on a future 3 night cruise. The offer was meaningless to me and my family who have sworn off DCL. After several emails and phone calls, DCL has agreed to extend the discount to a 3 night stay at WDW. And the latest word is that DCL has initiated a full blown inquiry about the two fateful cruises that were sailed into the wake of Sandy.
I know that they have a lot to make up with a lot of people. I hope DCL handles this well and convinces people that they will not do this ever again.
I thought of a couple of different scenarios that they could have done. But then again, I don't rule the world.
Keep us apprised!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horselover View Post
Yay!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretPoohLove View Post
Can't wait to get to the lodge again on the 11th! Thanks for the heartfelt wishes.
Welcome aboard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea pot View Post
rfassette
Love the Picture and so glad that you joined our groupie family
just as Momma Moose Muushka said it really is a warm and fuzzy
place to hang out and for those of us who have been here for a while
it has become a place of support, refuge and escape when we need it.

Oh Jimmy you said it.... We would love to do a Disney Cruise but I get so sea sick on the calmest sea
I've been thinking about trying again using the patch this time
but stories like that give me cold feet.

I understand about 8 years ago we lost our 85 lb full of love
golden retriever Pookie
We all had a hard time and could never get another one...
now we have 3 loving cats

Congrats ! and Get really to fall in love with our Beloved Lodge

Stay Safe Dad !
Another beloved pet. We love our pets. I love Goldens.

I made it big because this is really really important!

Mr Muush is Mr Sea-Sickness. The man can't even read in the car. He uses the patch and he is a cruising maniac!
Cruising rocks!! And not so much with a patch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizny Dad View Post
Hey Groupies . .

DDad! Keep up the good work! See you soon.

~Remember 9/11/2012
~The IRS. Today it's 'them', tomorrow it's YOU!
~I would rather be governed by the first 50 names in the Boston telephone book
than by the professors at Harvard. ~William F. Buckley Jr.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: