Originally Posted by Terry36
DD, who's turning 14 in March, loves to listen to music and dance so it doesn't surprise me that her wishlist includes the following:
- Dr. Dre Solo Beats headphones*
- Ipod Touch (4th or 5th gen)* - (her current Ipod is a refurbished 2nd or 3rd gen that she's used for about 5 years. It's on it's last left
- Xbox Dance games - Dance Dance 4 and Hip Hop Dance
- itunes card
*I'm on the hunt for the best deals for these...especially those that offer a Giftcard.
- GC's to clothing stores, Starbucks and Smoothie King (Stocking Stuffers)
- Pandora starter bracelet (I snagged this during Pandora's recent sale.)
- Northface jacket
I'm glad she gives me her list early so that I have suggestions for others when asked.
Over on a Christmas thread on the Family board they were suggesting Bose headphones instead of Beats, they're supposed to be better quality. I don't know from personal experience, just thought I'd pass that along.