Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast > DIS Adventures by Disney Trips
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2012, 08:54 PM   #181
LionKingRules84
Mouseketeer
 
LionKingRules84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 408

Wanted to know if the pictures the guides took would be made available to us? Just curious since I remember they took quite a bit of pictures and there were quite a few my husband wasn't able to get.
__________________

CR 1986
CBR October 1991
CBR October 1994
CSR September 2007 13 years is much too long trip report!
DIS Unplugged Exclusive Knights and Lights ABD October 2012
Swan August 2013 & DIS Cruise 1.0 on RCCL Oasis
LionKingRules84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:50 PM   #182
sayhello
Have Camera, Will Travel
 
sayhello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 10,291
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKingRules84 View Post
Wanted to know if the pictures the guides took would be made available to us? Just curious since I remember they took quite a bit of pictures and there were quite a few my husband wasn't able to get.
Yes, you should get a CD of the Guides' pics not *too* long after your trip.

Sayhello
__________________
Check out my Southwest Splendors Trip Report! (2008). 5 parts, full of pics & details & impressions!
My Taming the Last Frontier ABD Alaska Trip Report! (2009)! 7 parts, pictures, stories, & more impressions!
Also check out my ABD/DCL Mediterranean Magic Trip Report! (2010)
NOW POSTING! My DIS Unplugged London/Paris/Disneyland Paris Trip Report! (2011)
Now posting my Greek Odyssey Trip Report (2013)
sayhello is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-01-2012, 08:16 AM   #183
WebmasterJohn
Genius
Maintains the Big Book of Grievances
 
WebmasterJohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 2,713
DISboards Administrator

Hey Gang

Not sure if guys knew this or not but I've blogging about the food we had our trip. I just finished up the series and posted the last entry today.

If you're interested in reading some and perhaps re-living moments of our trip here are the links:

Foodie Travels  London and Paris Live!!!
Foodie Travels  London and Paris Live  The Ship Tavern
Foodie Travels  London and Paris  Adventures by Disney Welcome Dinner!!!
Foodie Travels  London and Paris  The Food Halls at Harrods!!
Foodie Travels  London and Paris  Breakfast at the Chauncery Court London
Foodie Travels  London and Paris  Harrods Lunch Buffet
Foodie Travels  London and Paris  Hush Restaurant, London
Foodie Travels  London and Paris  Foxhills Resort
Foodie Travels  London and Paris  Welcome Dinner in Paris
Foodie Travels  London and Paris  Fauchon
Foodie Travels  London and Paris  La Bucherie Cafe, Paris
Foodie Travels  London and Paris  Vesuvio, Paris
Foodie Travels  London and Paris  Laduree
Foodie Travels  London and Paris  Disneyland Paris, Restaurant des Stars
Foodie Travels  London and Paris  California Grill, Disneyland Paris
Foodie Travels  London and Paris  Walts Restaurant, Disneyland Paris
Foodie Travels  London and Paris  Cafe Fantasia, Disneyland Paris
Foodie Travels  London and Paris  Disneyland Paris Farewell Dinner


Thanks
John
__________________

WebmasterJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:42 AM   #184
DisneyKevin
Kelvis
Above the Pearls Below the Crown

Such a tease!
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 8,887
DISboards Moderator

If you are upset that this thread has been "unstuck"...blame AndyPok1.

He can be found at the Croissant Barricades.
__________________
DisneyKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:53 PM   #185
LionKingRules84
Mouseketeer
 
LionKingRules84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 408

Lovely how I mention the photo cd and get it the next day!

Thanks for the links John, between that and the photo cd I'll enjoy spending the day reliving the adventure!
__________________

CR 1986
CBR October 1991
CBR October 1994
CSR September 2007 13 years is much too long trip report!
DIS Unplugged Exclusive Knights and Lights ABD October 2012
Swan August 2013 & DIS Cruise 1.0 on RCCL Oasis
LionKingRules84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:28 AM   #186
me_minnie_me
Mouseketeer
 
me_minnie_me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKingRules84 View Post
Lovely how I mention the photo cd and get it the next day!
So does that mean my CD is stuck at Canadian customs and getting dinged with a duty levee? Just kidding - I hope it gets here soon.

Karen
__________________

Karen
me_minnie_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:29 PM   #187
whodini
Mouseketeer
 
whodini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 145

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKingRules84 View Post
Lovely how I mention the photo cd and get it the next day!
Quick - mention that check for a million dollars that you're expecting! Maybe the same magic will work.
__________________
~ Chad P
whodini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:58 PM   #188
k5jmh

DIS Tech Talk Guru
Ask me about Alpaca poop!
I want to pour that Sauce all over my body
 
k5jmh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 5,298

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKevin View Post
If you are upset that this thread has been "unstuck"...blame AndyPok1.

He can be found at the Croissant Barricades.
And if you need to know what Andy looks like, look for the guy who is modeling while he eats...



(We get a ton mileage out of this picture!!).
__________________

k5jmh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:46 PM   #189
SingingMom
DIS Veteran
 
SingingMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,331

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebmasterJohn
Hey Gang

Not sure if guys knew this or not but I've blogging about the food we had our trip. I just finished up the series and posted the last entry today.

If you're interested in reading some and perhaps re-living moments of our trip here are the links:

Foodie Travels London and Paris Live!!!
Foodie Travels London and Paris Live The Ship Tavern
Foodie Travels London and Paris Adventures by Disney Welcome Dinner!!!
Foodie Travels London and Paris The Food Halls at Harrods!!
Foodie Travels London and Paris Breakfast at the Chauncery Court London
Foodie Travels London and Paris Harrods Lunch Buffet
Foodie Travels London and Paris Hush Restaurant, London
Foodie Travels London and Paris Foxhills Resort
Foodie Travels London and Paris Welcome Dinner in Paris
Foodie Travels London and Paris Fauchon
Foodie Travels London and Paris La Bucherie Cafe, Paris
Foodie Travels London and Paris Vesuvio, Paris
Foodie Travels London and Paris Laduree
Foodie Travels London and Paris Disneyland Paris, Restaurant des Stars
Foodie Travels London and Paris California Grill, Disneyland Paris
Foodie Travels London and Paris Walts Restaurant, Disneyland Paris
Foodie Travels London and Paris Cafe Fantasia, Disneyland Paris
Foodie Travels London and Paris Disneyland Paris Farewell Dinner

Thanks
John
Oh I can't wait to read your reports!!! We are on Day 8 of no power, no hot water, no heat, detours, and gas lines, courtesy of Hurricane Sandy!
I am sitting at Starbucks trying to get warm and charging the iPad. I am 8 days behind on the DIS. Totally unexceptable!
As we took the fabulous trip this past May, I really am looking forward to reading these when the power returns!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
__________________
SingingMom


08/76 Fort Wilderness, 09/85 off site, 03/87 off site, 10/91 POFQ, 9/96 Dixie Landings, 07/14-21/01 Disney Magic Cruise! 6/22-7/01/06 Dolphin, 6/22-30/07 Dolphin 6/24-7/02/08 Dolphin, 6/23-7/01/2009 Dolphin, FIVE-PEAT 6/2010 Dolphin! 5/14-21/12 ABD City of Knights & Lights, 1/8-16/13 Dolphin, 7/14-7/22/13 Once Upon a Fairytale, 1/2014 Dolphin, 7/2014 POFQ, 8/2014 Disney Aulani
SingingMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:37 PM   #190
fsufan53
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 44

We got our pictures in last week and have been enjoying them. Some of these photos of Adam and I are ridiculous! We miss all of you guys and seem to find a way to bring up our Europe trip at lease once a day!

Kevin, thanks again for the afro whig, it was a huge hit on Halloween! Get William to show you my FB shot.

John I will most def check out those blogs. Are you guys going to do a podcast review of the trip? I would be interested to see all of your takeaways. If not, no big deal. I know we had a blast!

Thanks to The DIS squad for putting together a trip that is full of lifelong memories!

Eric and Amanda Parks
fsufan53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:22 PM   #191
NejTheLion
Jellyfish Jen
 
NejTheLion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Springfield, VA
Posts: 751

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsufan53 View Post
We got our pictures in last week and have been enjoying them. Some of these photos of Adam and I are ridiculous! We miss all of you guys and seem to find a way to bring up our Europe trip at lease once a day!

Kevin, thanks again for the afro whig, it was a huge hit on Halloween! Get William to show you my FB shot.

John I will most def check out those blogs. Are you guys going to do a podcast review of the trip? I would be interested to see all of your takeaways. If not, no big deal. I know we had a blast!

Thanks to The DIS squad for putting together a trip that is full of lifelong memories!

Eric and Amanda Parks
You and Adam were hilarious. I love the last couple on the CD, looking back down Main Street toward the castle, holding hands
__________________
Jen


Next Trip: Podcast Cruise 5.0

Only took 83 nights with DCL to become Platinum*1st Panama Canal Cruise 2005*1st Mediterranean Cruise 2007*1st Baltic Cruise 2010*Podcast Cruise 2.0*Disney Dream Maiden Voyage 2011*DIS Unplugged ABD Backstage Magic Jul-Aug 2011*Podcast Cruise 3.0*DIS Unplugged ABD London/Paris 2012*DIS Unplugged ABD Backstage Magic Dec 2013*Podcast Cruise 5.0
NejTheLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:03 PM   #192
LionKingRules84
Mouseketeer
 
LionKingRules84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 408

Started doing a Trip Report on Shutterfly:

http://ryanangelaenglandandparistrip.shutterfly.com/

Will update with pictures and other. So far nothing of the adventure yet just my pre-days so far.
__________________

CR 1986
CBR October 1991
CBR October 1994
CSR September 2007 13 years is much too long trip report!
DIS Unplugged Exclusive Knights and Lights ABD October 2012
Swan August 2013 & DIS Cruise 1.0 on RCCL Oasis
LionKingRules84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:02 AM   #193
garneska
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Douglasville, GA
Posts: 189

Quick Trip to DLP?

Just kidding, while I am just a 2 hour plane ride away, I had to work last weekend and will be visiting a friend (showing him all my pics) this weekend. Just wanted to say I can't wait to see the CD. I have looked at the pics on photo pass.

I have another trip to Berlin planned but am going to spend that weekend going to the Christmas Markets. Hoping I won't be back here for work again but if so I might have to go to DLP.

Hope everyone is doing well and we meet again in WDW.
__________________
Kris

Goofy Finisher 2010 2011 2012 2013 and 2014
Mickey Finisher 2003 (yes i said 2003) 2008 and 2009
Donald Finisher 2007
Disneyland Half Marathon 2010 and 2012
garneska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:12 PM   #194
me_minnie_me
Mouseketeer
 
me_minnie_me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 94

YEEEEAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
My DVD finally decided to clear Canadian Customs and was delivered last night. I haven't finish looking through the 1500+ photos but will try to go through them all this weekend. Quick question on the slide show. What happened to days 8 & 9? It just cuts off after days 7 @ the Louvre. Other than that, I think it time for another Disney vacation.

Miss you all a bunch and hope to see y'all in the future eh!
__________________

Karen
me_minnie_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: