Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Camping at Disney World
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2012, 08:37 AM   #1
testtubes
Mike and Karen

Smile First Halloween Party

Mr. & Mrs. Testtubes attended their very first MNSSHP on Oct. 16. The parade was very good, but we were most impressed with the fireworks. It was an awesome night and we were entertained by all the people in costumes. The weather was great that night and it is something that should be experienced at least one time.
After numerous trips, we finally saw the Cirque show La Nouba and would recommend seeing it if time and money allows. We really enjoyed going in Oct. and crowds were moderate during the week. The weekend was pretty hectic and used fastpass so as not to wait in the longer lines.
On a side note, I was pleasantly surprised when DH told me I had a visitor at our campsite who left me a priceless souvenir. Thank you TCD. I was super excited and was sorry I missed meeting you.
P.S. Fort Wilderness was almost the best part of the vacation. It is the only WDW resort we like to stay in for extended trips. Will be lurking on the board and reading all the Thanksgiving and Christmas reports. Safe & happy holidays everyone.

Love college football and WDW!!
Old 10-31-2012, 08:25 PM   #2
2goofycampers
Sounds like something a camping trip could cure
Enjoy the beer and wine you will love it

I'm thinking of surprising DH with Cirque tickets. Can you recommend a good area to sit in?

2goofycampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:49 AM   #3
testtubes
Mike and Karen

Smile

We were front and center on Row F, but there is really no bad seat as the entertainment takes place on and above the stage. I would try to sit in the front rather than the side if possible. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Love college football and WDW!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: