Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
vwlfan
Mouseketeer

Hydro flask and Sandy

We are on Long Island and have not suffered the extent of damage that many Long Islanders have and will continue to endure for who knows how long. We lost a couple of trees, a fence, and a scary, sleepless night.

Our thoughts, prayers, and support will go out to those who have and will lose much more.

On a lighter note before we lost our power my wife said that she couldn't find a thermos. "Hmm," I said, "But we do have a Hydroflask! And that will keep our precious coffee warm for about 24 hours I think."

So we brewed up a couple of cups and put them in our Hydroflask, alas the smaller size, so we did have a semi warm cup this morning. It was certainly better than nothing.

We also put some in our endless supply of refillable Disney mugs, but that experiment didn't work. Thank you Hydroflask .

Here's hoping our tireless First Responders and the Power Authority gets all the coffee THEY need to help us through this terrible emergency.
vwlfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: