Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2012, 05:16 PM   #15
Swirly girls
Mouseketeer

Grand Floridian question

We just got back from our wonderful vacation, and now I have found out my mom is taking my girls and I to Disney! She's never been there, and after seeing our pictures and video of our vacation, she now wants to go, and take us with! The exciting thing is, we're surprising my daughters and do not plan to tell them until right before we leave.

My husband may come too, not sure about that yet -- we might want this to be our " girls vacation" and my dad isn't interested in going at all

We already know we will be staying at the Grand Floridian. We also know we want a theme park room. My question is, there seem to be different levels that have theme park view.... I'm a little confused by this. We want a large enough room for the 5 of us, theme park view, a balcony, and my mom would like the " level" that includes that stuff as well as the provided snacks, wine, cheese, ect through out the day.
It looks like there are a different buildings to this resort... And theme park view in each building, or only certain buildings? We have been on DW.com and it looks like also different floor levels with theme park view? The higher up you stay, the more money it is? Money isn't a huge concern, but we would like to keep it around 5,000 - 6,000 give or take a few hundred for 6 nights. That is about the price I have found on DW.com with our 3 or 4 day Disney tickets. We are not going to add a dining plan (I don't think) and will be booking airfare elsewhere.
Can I have some help sorting all this out? People who have stayed here in the past please talk to me I'm interested in what the cost for just the resort stay was too ( if you don't mind sharing)
Thank you!
Swirly girls is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: