Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2012, 12:34 PM   #1
MomTo3PrincessesInNJ
Mouseketeer

Bounce Back Question...

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I thought I'd start here... We arrive at AoA in 1 week (woooohooooo!) and as long as our girls love WDW (how could they NOT?!) I want to plan a trip for December 2013 in between the big girls bday (their bdays are only 3 weeks apart) so we can celebrate their birthdays in WDW!

I know there isn't always a BB offer, but in the event there is, and we book it, can we change it at a later date - like when flights are posted? I have an idea of when we would like to go, but flight prices will dictate the final dates.

Also, can my girls still get birthday buttons if its not their actual birthday?
January 2013, Pop!
December 2013, POR-Alligator Bayou
March 2014, Pop! {Solo}
November 2014 {Jersey Week}, Split Stay! CSR- Business Class w/Free Dining
November 2015 {Jersey Week}, Land & Sea! Hotel TBD, 3-night DCL Dream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MomTo3PrincessesInNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:54 PM   #2
GrandCalifornian
Can't Wait To Go Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomTo3PrincessesInNJ View Post
Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I thought I'd start here... We arrive at AoA in 1 week (woooohooooo!) and as long as our girls love WDW (how could they NOT?!) I want to plan a trip for December 2013 in between the big girls bday (their bdays are only 3 weeks apart) so we can celebrate their birthdays in WDW!

I know there isn't always a BB offer, but in the event there is, and we book it, can we change it at a later date - like when flights are posted? I have an idea of when we would like to go, but flight prices will dictate the final dates.

Also, can my girls still get birthday buttons if its not their actual birthday?
Yes and Yes As long as you book your bounceback before you check out and pay the deposit, you can make changes to it just like a regular reservation. We made some minor changes to ours and had no problem keeping the bounceback discount. Also be sure to call and ask if there isn't a bounceback flyer in your room, since there may still be a deal available before you checkout.

Also for the "Celebration" buttons all that you need to do is let them know what the trip is celebrating and you will get all the buttons (and kind well wishes) you want. Enjoy!
GrandCalifornian is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-29-2012, 04:46 PM   #3
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Wanted to add that if you tweak your dates on the res with a bounceback, they will still need to be in the dates of the bounceback offer to keep it.

You couldn't book for December 1 and change it to December 25 if that wasn't a date being offered.

Enjoy
Old 10-30-2012, 08:04 AM   #4
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandCalifornian View Post
Yes and Yes As long as you book your bounceback before you check out and pay the deposit, you can make changes to it just like a regular reservation. We made some minor changes to ours and had no problem keeping the bounceback discount. Also be sure to call and ask if there isn't a bounceback flyer in your room, since there may still be a deal available before you checkout.
This is correct, but I wanted to add that if there is a flyer in your room, take that with you when you leave. One time we booked the BB and a few months after we got home, I called to change dates (they were still within the original BB offer dates); however, between the time I booked and the time I called, Disney changed the BB dates a little (with the new dates I wanted no longer available under the BB). I had the BB offer in front of me and when I gave the CM this information and offered to fax it to her, she put me on hold and came back and was able to change my dates. So just in case the dates change between the time you book and the time you make the change (if you need to), it's always a good idea to have the original information. Of course, the dates still have to have availability in order to switch, but that goes with any promo.

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:23 AM   #5
arwood82
DIS Veteran

I am here now staying at CBR. There has been no BB offer in our room. Do I just go to the front desk to see if there is one available?
Old 10-30-2012, 11:26 AM   #6
Missytara
I'm all ears!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arwood82
I am here now staying at CBR. There has been no BB offer in our room. Do I just go to the front desk to see if there is one available?
Ask Mousekeeping; they are the ones that keep them stocked.

Many people do not read the fine print and do not realize they need to be booked before you leave. The people that do book may take them in case they need to modify their dates.

Me and the three cats - Momma Abby and the Kids, Gracie, Jack, and R.I.P. my little Desi (10/14/11) - Momma and the kids miss you and so do I.
Missytara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:26 AM   #7
dansdad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by arwood82 View Post
Dial 8844 from your room and ask what the current bounceback offer is.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: