Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2012, 03:21 PM   #376
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

I just looked at your tickers.....I sure hope that my package gets to you before you leave. Carey got her's over the weekend, hopefully, you'll get your's too.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

mickeystoontown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:02 PM   #377
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Sept. 24, 2012, Day 4

Navigators of the day.

Today we woke up and decided we would do a load of laundry. Between the 2 of us we had a few items we wanted to wash and as sweaty as we had been over the past few days, it might be nice to have some extra back up clothing.

While we gathered our things I took a few pictures around the room again.

We liked to track where we were at each day.

We got our load started and headed up for a quick something to eat. We had a character breakfast today, but our rumbling stomachs were not going to make it till then.

We chatted and enjoyed the view once again. We then went back down to put the laundry in the dryer.

It was soon time to head to our character breakfast, something I did NOT want to miss.

I thought the menus were cute.

Brook, Carolyn and gang were there, but Mary and her gang did not show up. I donít think we ever asked them why.

We werenít seated too long and the characters had already arrived.

And Chip made a mad dash right for our table.

He was a fast devil, but we all managed to get pictures with him.

jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-29-2012, 04:33 PM   #378
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

You are an update machine, Jen! But I am caught up here too, thanks for all the photos, I love to see the classic ships again.
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:59 PM   #379
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

Your dress is absolutely gorgeous. I love that there are often characters just walking around. On our last cruise, I caught Stitch "re-organizing" the gallery and on our Panama Canal cruise in 2011, I met Pluto in the gym joining an exercise class and then later chilling out in the Rainforest Room.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:28 AM   #380
Caretames1
Mom & Crazed Planner

I think you look beautiful, the dress compliments you very much,( and your hair!)

Print out a copy of your sexy pose and leave it behind for Skip, maybe he'll miss you and be a wonderfully happy person when you get back.

So much good food! I could lick the screen right now.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Wake Up! SURPRISE, We're going to Disney World....TODAY Sept 2011 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post42811539
"Momma, I got to dance with Flynn Ryder!" Our January 2011 TR.http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post39775931
First Ever Trip to Disney World 1/23/2009 (POR) 6 days
Back to Disney World 1/21/2011 (POR) 10 days

Shhh! Suprise MNSSHP Trip 9/21/2011 (POP) 5 days
Surprise...AGAIN! 11/1/12 (AoA) 11 days
ME: Carey DH: John DD: Kadence (10) DD: Samantha (20)
Caretames1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:15 AM   #381
Woth2982
DIS Veteran

Wow you are zipping through this TR! Animators Pallate was my favorite restaurant when I was on the Wonder. Such a fun night that was. Looks like the meet ups you had were a blast too! I will have to remember that beer drinking contest when my friends tell me the Disney Cruise is for kids! So fun they do character breakfasts on the cruise! Do they do it on all of them or just the long ones? Looks like you are having an amazing time!
Woth2982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:10 AM   #382
vleeth
I heart Disney

Laundry already! Dave & I started packing his clothes and discussed possibly doing laundry.

Love Chips shirt.

Beautiful pics as always!
vleeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:47 AM   #383
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
You are an update machine, Jen! But I am caught up here too, thanks for all the photos, I love to see the classic ships again.
I have been trying to get as much as I can up before i go. I am in slow down mode now though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post
Your dress is absolutely gorgeous. I love that there are often characters just walking around. On our last cruise, I caught Stitch "re-organizing" the gallery and on our Panama Canal cruise in 2011, I met Pluto in the gym joining an exercise class and then later chilling out in the Rainforest Room.

Corinna
Thanks.
I love seeing characters randomly too. One day I hit the jackpot too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretames1 View Post
I think you look beautiful, the dress compliments you very much,( and your hair!)

Print out a copy of your sexy pose and leave it behind for Skip, maybe he'll miss you and be a wonderfully happy person when you get back.

So much good food! I could lick the screen right now.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
My Dad said the same thing about the dress and my hair.
He would probably laugh at my sexy pose.
I am ready to hit the road and just get away from this place for a bit. I sure wish it was Thursday afternoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woth2982 View Post
Wow you are zipping through this TR! Animators Pallate was my favorite restaurant when I was on the Wonder. Such a fun night that was. Looks like the meet ups you had were a blast too! I will have to remember that beer drinking contest when my friends tell me the Disney Cruise is for kids! So fun they do character breakfasts on the cruise! Do they do it on all of them or just the long ones? Looks like you are having an amazing time!
I'm trying to make less work for me when I get home, but now I have quite a bit to finish up at home, so it will most likely be pretty slow the next few days till it comes to a complete hault for 2 weeks.

I laughed at the beer drinking contest. Dosen't seem very disney, does it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vleeth View Post
Laundry already! Dave & I started packing his clothes and discussed possibly doing laundry.

Love Chips shirt.

Beautiful pics as always!
I think Lisa really had something that she wanted washed, and since she was, I figured I would throw in a few things too. Glad I did because it was really hot and we changed our clothes a couple of times in the day at times.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:10 AM   #384
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

While we waited for our next character we looked over our menus and got ourselves ordered.

Goofy was next and Carolyn had a Goofy tee on, so he stopped to read it.

And then the Big Cheese himself arrived.

And evidently he was in a big hurry because he totally skipped Lisa and Carolyn.

While we waited …I looked up.

And then Dale come over. He was having a hard time looking in the right direction.

Hey Dale, look over here!

Hunh?

Over here!

No! This way!

Much better!

And then it was time to look extremely goofy!

Lisa looks so thrilled. Probably because the food came and she is waiting to eat. LOL

Speaking of food, here is what I got. I also got a hash brown, but must’ve not taken a picture of it.

Old 10-30-2012, 05:16 PM   #385
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

I had missed your installment yesterday from the character breakfast. Shame that the characters were in such a rush. I am really looking forward to our character breakfast as I missed it on our Hawaii cruise.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:28 PM   #386
ukintheus
DIS Veteran

We thought the characters rushed through too. especially as our seating was half empty but seeing as they seemed to come around right as our food had arrived it was hard to prioritize. LOL

Jenny & Scott
2000-POFQ, 2005-FW, 2006-FW, 2008-FW, Feb 2009-CBR/POFQ, Sept 2009-ASM,2010 BWI/WL/AKL/DCL Magic Western, July 2011 BWI/DCL Dream, Nov 2011 FW/AKL, May 2012 GF/DCL Fantasy-Eastern/BWI, Oct 2012 DCL Magic-Western, Feb 2013 DCL Magic-Cozumel, Apr 2013 DCL Magic-CC/WDW/KW, Sept 2013 - DCL Wonder-Bahamas, Dec 2013 - DCL Wonder-NYE-Cozumel, March 2014 - DCL Magic-4 night, Patiently waiting for: Nov 2014-Dream, Nov 2015- DCL Wonder B2B-Western & Bahamas-Galveston, DCL Wonder 2015 NYE Cruise-Bahamas-Galveston
ukintheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:43 PM   #387
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

Luvin the characters. Looks like a fun breakfast.
petals is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:50 PM   #388
MEK
DIS Veteran

Yeah! I am all caught up and loving the pictures. Love the groups shot from the meet. That really looks like too much fun. I'm also enjoying all the food pics and the scenery pictures. What a great trip so far!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:09 PM   #389
Luv2Diz
We love the Wonder and Magic of Disney cruising!

Funny! I have the same Goofy T-shirt that Carolyn was wearing. Goofy got a kick out of it on our Wonder cruise.
DL 1969, DL 1971, DL 1972, DL 1996. WDW 1974 Offsite, 1977 Offsite, 1981 Offsite, 1985 Offsite, 1988Offsite, Sept. 2005 Shades of Green, Sept. 2008 SOG, Sept. 2009 POR, January 2010 POR, Sept. 2011 POR, Wonder Alaska 8/27/12, Magic W. Caribbean 12/1/12, Magic Bahamas 5/10/13, Disneyland April 2014
Luv2Diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:06 AM   #390
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
I just looked at your tickers.....I sure hope that my package gets to you before you leave. Carey got her's over the weekend, hopefully, you'll get your's too.
I did get it! as you know! She loves it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post
I had missed your installment yesterday from the character breakfast. Shame that the characters were in such a rush. I am really looking forward to our character breakfast as I missed it on our Hawaii cruise.

Corinna
They were kind of rushed, but it was still nice to see them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukintheus View Post
We thought the characters rushed through too. especially as our seating was half empty but seeing as they seemed to come around right as our food had arrived it was hard to prioritize. LOL
Yes, I was surprised at how fast they made it around the dining room, but then again we didn't have a full ship, so there weren't a lot of people in there either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
Luvin the characters. Looks like a fun breakfast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Yeah! I am all caught up and loving the pictures. Love the groups shot from the meet. That really looks like too much fun. I'm also enjoying all the food pics and the scenery pictures. What a great trip so far!
We had a good time at the meet, but honestly, we didn't get up too much a mingle. We mostly talked to those who were near us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Diz View Post
Funny! I have the same Goofy T-shirt that Carolyn was wearing. Goofy got a kick out of it on our Wonder cruise.
It's a cute shirt and Goofy loved it!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: