Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2012, 02:44 PM   #5
Piglet99645
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFansInLINY View Post
I am so confused by the whole there is no difference between CS adult and child credits.
This hung us up several times. I expected CS credits to be separate for adult and child, and I was surprised when they were not.

I orderd off the kids' menu, though, because that's what my kid wanted. But then it didn't come with a dessert. I re-read the dining plan and it clearly said counter service comes with entree, drink and dessert. But counter service folks repeatedly denied that my kid got a dessert with their kids meal. And the kids meal didn't come with it's own dessert (unless you call grapes a dessert). So it was all baffling to me. Especially since when I got my tally it would tell me how many adult TS and child TS I had left, but snacks and counter service were grouped together in one lump sum.... so really....how are they enforcing that and how am I supposed to keep track of it??? I don't want to carry a calculator and paper and pencil on vacation. Just give me my food!

In the end it was tons of food and we had credits left over so it's not like I felt cheated. It's just hard to reconcile sometimes.
November 8-11, 2005 - WDW with my husband and 5yo son and SIL - - All Star Music Resort ~ Trip Report
April 12-14, 2006 - DISNEYLAND again with the best friend - now 30-something moms
August 2006 - Hong Kong Disneyland
June 2011- Disneyland WITH HUBBY AND TWO KIDS (10 & 5), SIL and 2yo nephew - BWPPI ~ Trip Report.
October 21-26, 2012, WDW - All Star Movies, Food and Wine, and MNSSHP

Feb. 12-16, 2014. Disneyland (Desert Inn and Suites) Just me and the kids!! (now 13 and 8)
Piglet99645 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: