Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2012, 10:37 AM   #11
karajeboo
DISmom by land and by sea!

To quote my favorite Mr Fixit, Tim "The Toolman" Taylor, "Back the truck up!" Cause Kara is back with the REAL story. Kinda like Paul Harvey.... but not really.

We awoke on our sea day to Heidi wanting to go play the Great Mouse Detective on board, so off we went.

This was such a fun interactive game all over the ship - kinda like Kim Possible in Epcot - well, almost EXACTLY like Kim Possible. But not really. Cause Epcot is not a ship. It's not on the sea, and Mickey is a detective, not Kim Possible. OK, so it's not the same. Only it is..... Get it?

I'm thinking Mickey did a little dance for Heidi, can't remember though. Did we have mimosas for breakfast?????

I think it was just Heidi, Joan and I. Not sure where Cammie went, but I"m thinking she was up worshipping the sun....

We headed back to the cabin to get dressed for our Palo brunch. Not sure, but I may love brunch better than dinner in Palo. There is just so much to choose from, and since Heidi posted all those pics, I won't bore you again too much...... But it is much more relaxing at brunch, plus it's beautiful to sit up there during the day and watch the sea moving by (although, going 2KTS, we weren't moving too fast) rather than watching the night, just doing what the night does......

Marko was absolutely fabulous, and when we found out later that day that he was our favorite Pink bartender, Alenka's, husband, well, we loved him even more!!!!

This may or may not have been my first plate at brunch. If it was, I'll deny it.....

AHA!!!! I KNEW mimosas came into play at some time!!!

This may or may not have been my second plate.....

This may or may not have been a pizza that I enjoyed...... but not alone. Or did I?

This may or may not have been my first plate of desserts....

This may or may not have been another dessert....

Somehow I became disentangled from my friend Nikon Davis V. But I just call him Nikon D5000. Cause we go back a long way..... So I have ZERO pics from the afternoon up on deck! What is up with that?????

But Ellen did a marvelous job of capturing the essence of the 666 deck, along with my licking the window peering into the private deck of suite guests. Thanks for that, Ellen.

And our ride along the AquaDuck and the adult pool area, absolutely NOTHING could keep us cool that day!!!! I will never again complain about the breeze blowing my hair all over the place when we are at sea! This was absolutely HOT just bobbing around offshore of the Bahamas. Ugh!

Which is why, we did what any good mother does when she's away from her family for a few days with her girlfriends.... we headed to have drinks!!!!!

Our own private champagne tasting!!!! Bless her heart, Alenka just did not get what we were trying to do when we first accosted her in Pink. But by the time the lightbulb went off , she was the BEST friend a girl could ask for!!!!!

And the creme de la creme. Or the champagne de la champage. Or the drink de la drink.....

Ice Ice Baby!!!!!!

Check out my TRs: DISmoms 3! If the Tiara Fits..... May, 2011
The McSparklesons are BACK! And they are CRUISIN! March, 2011
DISmoms Round Two: Don't Axe, Don't Tell May 2010 - A joint TR with my fellow DISmoms!
On the 1st Day of Christmas, Walt Disney Gave to Me...... December 2009; Belly Up at the Dolphin September, 2009 ,
Yes, I AM the Upgrade Queen May, 2009, DISmoms Gone WILD!!!! , May, 2009
A Joint TR with "podsnel" and "Camster0307"

Upgrades, Underwear, and Upside Down Fun - a TR full of "new" adventures! , March, 2009
5/2012 DCL Dream (DISmoms 4) 3/2012 DCL Magic Western Caribbean 12/2011 BWV (Mom/Dad's 50th Anniversary) 5/2011 BWV (DISmoms Gone Wild III) DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean (First family cruise!) 5/2010 BCV (DISmoms Gone Wild Part II) 4/2010 CSR (Mother/Daughter Trip12/2009 VWL (Family Christmas Trip) 9/2009 Dolphin (Mother/Daughter Trip) 8/2009 ASSP (Mothers/Daughters Trip with Neighbors) 5/2009 AKL (DISmoms Gone Wild Trip), 5/2009 AKL (Family Trip), 3/2009 CSR (Mother/Daughter Weekend), 11/2008 CSR (Mother/Daugter Trip), 9/2008 Yacht Club (Anniversary Trip), 5/2008 POP (Grand Gathering),3/2008 POR (P&PP), 5/2006 POP (Family Trip), 5/2000 CSR (Business), 5/1998 BWI (Honeymoon), Multiple offsite adventures!
karajeboo is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: