Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2012, 11:49 PM   #1
bankgirl05
DIS Veteran
 
bankgirl05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: southern NJ
Posts: 959

Sandy is WRECKING my plans...

We are (were?) planning on leaving Wednesday afternnon for our drive to WDW. (Of course, if we make it through the storm, without damage and still have power) but I am worried that what would normally be a 16-18 hour drive will be MUCH longer. (possible detours etc.) Will Disney hold my room if we don't arrive on Thursday,and allow us to check in on Friday instead? I already did online check in...

I am not worried about losing the money of the first night... I guess I am just hoping a tree doesn't fall on our house, or anything catastrophic to the point of having to postpone the entire trip, rather than just delay.

bankgirl05 is offline   Reply With Quote
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.