Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2012, 06:31 PM   #31
Disney Fans
Disney Fans

Hey,,
We are going on this cruise!
Old 06-29-2012, 08:47 PM   #32
bajadahl
I am the Pirate your mom warned you about!!!

Since our original FB host had to change their dates I have created a new Facebook group. In Facebook search for: Creating some "Magic" Spring Break 2013

Regards,
Alan
bajadahl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-20-2012, 08:32 PM   #33
aggieam01
Earning My Ears

Our family will be on this Spring Break cruise as well. We just booked this week and I don't know who is more excited...us or our kids. My DH and I have been on 3 cruises, none of them the Disney cruise, and this will be the first cruise for our DS's. Working on our fish extender and some decorations for our door...planning early!
aggieam01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 03:14 PM   #34
hoopchick
Earning My Ears

So excited for spring break on the Magic!

Hi Everyone! My fiance, his two children and I will be taking our first cruise this spring break! So excited, I don't know how I will be able to stand waiting 7 months! Looking forward to cruising with you all!!!
hoopchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 03:10 PM   #35
tmclanton
Mouseketeer

We will be joining you all!

I just switched our 4-night Bahamian cruise to the 6-night Caribbean cruise! Sailing date will be my 40th Birthday!!! Can't wait to celebrate with the mouse. This will be our first cruise!

2001 & 2002 Offsite
2006 Pop Century
2008 VWL
2008 WL- Mother and Son Christmas Trip
2013 40th Birthday Magic Cruise

tmclanton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:45 PM   #36
Biggsfamily
Earning My Ears

Still excited

Well I have been here from the start. My family booked the first week the March dates opened. Now we ate more then half way there. I still read everything I can get my hands on about DCL. I am listening to all sorts of podcast. I wish I could get some new information about our cruise. Can't wait to get to know you all.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:08 PM   #37
Biggsfamily
Earning My Ears

Facebook where?

Alan,

I can't seem to find your FaceBook page. I have tried copy and paste but still it doesn't. Find it.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:31 PM   #38
Rancher Dave
Earning My Ears

Dd and I plan to be on the cruise. She does to know about t since I booked it last week while dw And I were aboard. She will find out in a few weeks nice she finishes some huge school projects. Dd will be 12 when aboard. She has cruised ccl princess and RCCL already many times. It will be her first Disney cruise.
Rancher Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:32 PM   #39
Rancher Dave
Earning My Ears

Will let dd decide about FE exchange once she knows about it all. Think I will have Mickey call her with the news.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:03 PM   #40
Rancher Dave
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajadahl
Since our original FB host had to change their dates I have created a new Facebook group. In Facebook search for: Creating some "Magic" Spring Break 2013

Regards,
Alan
May have to look there to see if her is more chat. Told dd tonight she is really on a Disney cruise for Spring Break.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:19 AM   #41
bajadahl
I am the Pirate your mom warned you about!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggsfamily View Post
Alan,

I can't seem to find your FaceBook page. I have tried copy and paste but still it doesn't. Find it.
Sorry about that.... I am a computer guy but Facebook challenged.... Go figure

There wasn't much going on in the Facebook group either....Since it appears no one can find it. haha I am going to work to get it more open now and I will repost here once I get the permissions correct.

Alan
bajadahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:00 PM   #42
airheademmy
Earning My Ears

Hello! My family will be on the Spring Break 2013 cruise also! I would love to join an FE Exchange if anyone is starting a group! Please let me know!
airheademmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:03 PM   #43
airheademmy
Earning My Ears

I would like to participate in the FE Exchange! My family has three cabins. Please let me know how to join the group
airheademmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:56 PM   #44
Rancher Dave
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by airheademmy
I would like to participate in the FE Exchange! My family has three cabins. Please let me know how to join the group
Glad more are joining us. I believe page 1 had FE info. I need to look it up as DD wants to do so as well. DD is 12 girl. How about the other kids going for Spring Break?
Old 12-03-2012, 09:41 PM   #45
Biggsfamily
Earning My Ears

Well folks we are only 95 days away from our March 9th cruise. My entire family is excited. I may have been overzealous when I volunteered to run the FE group. I had no idea what needed to be done 8 months ago.

Unless someone has more experience and a burning desire to host the FE, then I will be the man for the job.

Keeping sending me requests to join the group. I would prefer them sent as personal messages (easier to track) I may miss them on the cruise meets thread. I will close the FE group 30 days from our sail date, so everyone has time to get things ready. Make sure you include the family name, gender, ages of the stateroom participants and the stateroom number. I will begin to compile a spreadsheet over Christmas holiday and put together a basic rule/procedure document.

I will update staterooms if folks change/upgrade in the last month. Any suggestions for dealing with port upgrades?

Can't wait to meet you all and watch my boys travel the ship to find your rooms to leave presents.

Biggsfamily

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: