Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2012, 08:40 PM   #1
dcibrando
DIS Veteran

Warning: Art of Animation thermostat WILL NOT go below 68!

Warning: Art of Animation thermostat WILL NOT go below 68!

I've read through a lot of posts with override possibilities and none work (likely a newer or different model). Here is what is bad....we called the front desk and maintenance twice today and both times we were told it can't be changed or overridden and that "68 should be cold enough"

We've woke up sweating both nights we've been here so far. We have a balloon in front of the sensor in case that would help anything and they need to understand 68 with humidity is warmer than some people like at night and for Disney to have NO WAY to lower or bypass this for the comfort of guest is unreal to me.

I COMPLETELY understand the sensor and saving energy during the day, but when every other resort can get around this and they are more interested in saving a buck vs the comfort of their guests something is wrong and not the Disney I'm use to (vacating multiple times per year and a DVC member)

Does anyone know what could be done if anything at this point (how to bypass 68 low limit at night, etc?)
dcibrando is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: