Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2012, 12:00 PM   #1
kennedyparalegal
kennedyparalegal

Puerta Vallarta Canopy Adventure

We are on the Nov. 18th MR cruise and I just signed my boys up for the Puerta Vallarta Canopy Adventure (ziplines, etc.). Has anyone done this who would like to share their experience?
kennedyparalegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:30 PM   #2
bolty16
Earning My Ears

We were on the MR cruise last November and DH did that excursion. He loved it. Though he did say it was really a good workout, you had to hike through the woods to get to the zip lines. Your boys should love it! Enjoy!
bolty16 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-21-2012, 03:46 PM   #3
kennedyparalegal
kennedyparalegal

Great! I was hoping my husband and sons would have fun and this helps reassure me.

Thanks!

Patti
kennedyparalegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:24 PM   #4
Tami0220
Chip & Dale Fanatic

Bring mosquito spray!!!! I was totally eaten by them. There is a lot of hiking up hills to the lines, but it is worth it. I was out of shape and thought I was going to have a heart attack, lol. There wasnt a time limit, but I didnt want to be last.

Tami & Mike
Tami0220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:13 PM   #5
Moby
Mouseketeer

Which company does the Canopy Adventure?

What is the name of the company that sponsor the “Canopy Adventure” excursion through DCL in Puerto Vallarta?

We booked our own zipline excursion in Puerto Vallarta on our last Disney Cruise through a company called “Canopy Tour Los Veranos”. If DCL is using this same company, I’ll probably book a different Port Adventure to try out something new.
Old 10-23-2012, 02:35 PM   #6
WVURunner
DIS Veteran

I'm almost 100% sure it is: Vallarta Adventures.

http://www.vallarta-adventures.com/t...opy-adventure#

That's what the helmets say in the photos shown with the port excursion on the Disney website and I know for certain that's the company Disney uses for their SCUBA dives there.
WVURunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:08 PM   #7
Moby
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVURunner View Post
I'm almost 100% sure it is: Vallarta Adventures.

http://www.vallarta-adventures.com/t...opy-adventure#

That's what the helmets say in the photos shown with the port excursion on the Disney website and I know for certain that's the company Disney uses for their SCUBA dives there.
Thanks for the info! I'm glad to hear that it is a different company than I used before, so it'll be a new experience.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:52 AM   #8
miry
Mouseketeer

Disney used Vallarta Adventures in December. We actually did the outdoor adventure excursion which included a boat ride, riding a unimog to the site and then riding donkeys to the top for the first line. My son was 13 at the time and we had a wonderful time. It was our first time zip lining, but it definitely got me hooked. The mountains are beautiful and because there are so many different lines you get a lot of different experiences. I would definitely do it again and would recommend it to anyone who visits Puerto Vallarta. I would have to say that it is probably the single best excursion that we have ever done. I hope your family has a blast!

Disneyland 1978 Disneyland 1982 Disneyland 2002 Disneyland 2003 Polynesian 2005 All Star Movies 2006 Disneyland 2007 Port Orleans Riverside 2008 Wonder Bahamas 2008 Caribbean Beach 2009 Pop Century 2010 Magic Western Caribbean 2010 Disneyland 2011 Wonder Mexican Riviera 2011 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean 2012
miry is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: