Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2012, 09:05 PM   #1
Harlancy
Earning My Ears

Doubloon Turtle Cove Sail & Snorkel

Looking to book this excursion when pay for my cruise at 75 day time period. Will it be all booked up by then? Also I see it is 3/12-4 hrs long, will it start early enough that I will be able to go up to Paradise Point still in afternoon to view St. Thomas?
Harlancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:57 PM   #2
Keira1387
Married at Disney August 2, 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlancy View Post
Looking to book this excursion when pay for my cruise at 75 day time period. Will it be all booked up by then? Also I see it is 3/12-4 hrs long, will it start early enough that I will be able to go up to Paradise Point still in afternoon to view St. Thomas?
We just did this excursion in September and loved it! The crew was great, and we got to see lots of sea turtles. We booked about 45 days before, so you should be fine. I believe the tour is over around 12:30, so you have plenty of time to go to paradise point.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:34 AM   #3
castawaycayfans
DIS Veteran

We have done this excursion twice and LOVED it! The crew is a lot of fun and the snorkeling was nice. We left early in the am and had time to do some shopping in town before heading back to the ship. You may want to check and see whether you will be docked or tendering, as they may make a timing issue. The first time we went, we docked right at the base of Paradise Point, so it wouldn't have been an issue. The second time, we tendered, and they dropped us off in town, which is quite a distance from Paradise Point. But if you are doing PP as a ship excursion, then it wouldn't be a problem, as they would be responsible for the timing issue. As for booking Doubloon, the first time we booked after boarding the ship and the second time, we pre-booked before leaving home.
castawaycayfans is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: