Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2012, 06:24 PM   #1
Stephieann
DIS Veteran
Oh no....he is MINE... I know where to find him... MATTY IS MINE!!

Location: My body is in Tennessee but my heart is in Mississippi

Hotel question

I have cruised with DCL many times and have even stayed the night before in PC but I was wondering if there was a hotel or something that has a suite with 2 bedrooms to stay the night before!!
1st Disney Trip Magic Kingdom '92 Senior Trip~ 2nd Disney Trip, My first cruise--Cruised the Disney Wonder Oct 2006 Halloween Cruise!! ~3rd Disney Trip --Cruised the Disney Wonder Oct 2007Halloween Cruise!! ~WDW Caribbean Beach Resort Oct 2009 MNSSHP! ~Disney Dream B2B October 2011~Disney Dream September 2013~~NEXT DCL Fantasy 2016!!

Stephieann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:46 PM   #2
zacaronius
Earning My Ears

We have stayed in the Residence Inn by Marriott in Cape Canaveral. Really nice hotel, kinda spendy but worth it. They have two bedroom suites, dont know how much though.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-26-2012, 10:30 PM   #3
MagicMe
DIS Veteran

We stayed at the Residence Inn in a two bedroom suite the night before our Dream cruise last October. There were two couples (my children and the wife/significant other) and me. I slept on the pull out couch and they each took a bedroom. Each bedroom had a bathroom. The one bathroom was set close to the bedroom door entrance so I used that in the middle of the night if needed. It also included a kitchen area. The price may have seemed a bit pricier but it was cheaper than three separate rooms plus we were able to enjoy the excitement together. It also includes breakfast which I can say that I was presently surprised that I enjoyed it (much more than the hotel breakfast provided at the hotel we stayed in prior to the Alaskan cruise). They also offer a shuttle to the port if desired.
Disney Fantasy - SEP12; Disney Dream/OKW - OCT11; Disney Wonder - Alaska AUG11; Disney Magic WBTA - Sep10; Disney Magic - Sep08; WL - Dec07-MVMCP; OKW - Oct/Nov06-MNSSHP; Disney Wonder - Aug06; OKW - Sept05; Disneyland - Jun04; Offsite - Dec03-MVMCP; Poly - Aug02; POR/Wonder - Aug00; POR - Jul99; And many more...

MagicMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:46 PM   #4
mmouse37
Mickey for Me!
Likes surprises

Love, love, love, the Marriott Residence Inn. They do have some 2 bedroom suites which each bedroom has its own bathroom. The unit has a full kitchen, small living room. A TV in each bedroom and a TV in the living room.

Also included in the room rate is very nice hot buffet breakfast. Lovely, friendly staff.

MJ
Disney Dream - 5 times - Official Maiden Voyage January 26, 2011
Disney Fantasy - 1 time

)“DON'T BE SAD IT'S OVER, BE HAPPY IT HAPPENED!!
mmouse37 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: