Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney World Tips
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2012, 10:23 PM   #61
siskaren
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDERNESS FAN 55 View Post
Have only used photopass sparingly. If I buy the + can my kids, who are old enough to go out on their own, get cards and then add all photos to one cd at the end? I'm guessing yes but where would you do that? Thanks
You only get one + card, which is what allows you to add ride and dining photos, but you can add on as many regular PhotoPass cards as you want, you just get one from a PhotoPass photographer when you get your picture taken. If your kids are going to go off on their own and ride on a ride that offers a picture and aren't going to have the card with them, what they can do is get the number from their ride picture and it can be added to your account as long as you go back with the card within 48 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDERNESS FAN 55 View Post
Help me here. I pay 169.00 and get all the good pictures. Do I get the actual print pictures also at the rides ?? Also I need to print many pictures after I get home. 300 pics probaly cost another 75.00 ? Is it still worth it ?
I'm not sure if you get the picture, but would you actually want to print out 300 pictures?
siskaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:31 AM   #62
WILDERNESS FAN 55
CANNOT GET ENOUGH

Quote:
Originally Posted by siskaren View Post
You only get one + card, which is what allows you to add ride and dining photos, but you can add on as many regular PhotoPass cards as you want, you just get one from a PhotoPass photographer when you get your picture taken. If your kids are going to go off on their own and ride on a ride that offers a picture and aren't going to have the card with them, what they can do is get the number from their ride picture and it can be added to your account as long as you go back with the card within 48 hours.

I'm not sure if you get the picture, but would you actually want to print out 300 pictures?
Yep. My wife old school and loves getting the new albums sold at the village. 300 usually about average from our trips.

Off site 72-76-76-77-78(MM 50th b-day) 79-81-82-85-86 FW-84-86-88-90-90-91-92-95-96
Poly 87 GF 88 CR 90 CBR 91-06-10
Disney Inn 93 ASM 95-96-02 CS 98
POFQ 97 DIXIE Landing 00 POR 07-08 WL-11
DL-Honeymoon-77 03 OKW -13 BLT-13 BWV-13
Trips planned 2015 WDW 2016 Aulani 2017 WDW XMAS
WILDERNESS FAN 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-24-2012, 05:55 PM   #63
jojuvanlaanen
Earning My Ears

Maybe this was asked before...but can you please explain the difference between photopass and photopass +? I, too am trying to convince my hubby that it's a worthwhile investment!
Old 10-24-2012, 09:04 PM   #64
txnana
Mouseketeer

Just returned from a 14 night stay

with a friend and I purchased the photopass before going. Our account had 176 pictures on it + the disney bonus added because we had a picture made by a photographer at the MNSSHP and after she and I finished all the border adding and picture cropping and sizing we wanted to do we had 320 pictures that are currently being shipped to me on disc. The Walgreens near me has specials about every other week for print pictures - this week, it was a free 8x10, $10 for 100 4x6 prints, and 40% off photobooks. So for less than 35$ I could print out all of them, although I won't do that. I make a power point of the vacation highlights to look at every once in a while and print out about 100 to use for various craft projects and for scrap booking.

All Star Movies for a Grand Gathering, August 6-12, 2008

Art of Animation Little Mermaid Room, 14 days of Food and Wine Festival Fun with free dining, Sept 25-October 9, 2012

txnana is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:11 PM   #65
txnana
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsmamato2 View Post
I must be weird....I have a hard time getting my family to stop for pictures, they hate the PP pic poses! in a week,I can get them to stop a few times,then it becomes pure torture....I would love it if they would cooperate!
I always ask for some candid shots. This trip I have wonderful pix of my friend and I talking in front of the food and wine festival sign and me conversing with various characters in addition to the "posed" picture - they will take whatever you ask them to. Some of them even have great suggestions such as having all the kids jump in the air at the same time to get a picture of them in mid air in front of the ball at epcot or the fountains, etc. that might encourage them to be more cooperative with you if they could have some input.

All Star Movies for a Grand Gathering, August 6-12, 2008

Art of Animation Little Mermaid Room, 14 days of Food and Wine Festival Fun with free dining, Sept 25-October 9, 2012

txnana is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:54 PM   #66
siskaren
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojuvanlaanen View Post
Maybe this was asked before...but can you please explain the difference between photopass and photopass +? I, too am trying to convince my hubby that it's a worthwhile investment!
Here's a good explanation of both:

http://allears.net/tp/ppass.htm
siskaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:29 PM   #67
TPR
Earning My Ears

Never had a problem with PhotoPass.
TPR is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: