Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2012, 10:31 AM   #1
we3travellers
Mouseketeer

Beer availability in YC Cl lounge

I hate to even ask this, but I must ease DH's mind! I have told him that he can get beer from 5pm to 7pm, and then probably also during the evening dessert and cordials hours. Is this correct? It's not just liqueurs in the evening, right? Also, he usually drinks draft only and is not a fan of bottled beer. He knows he won't be able to get draft, however, he has discovered Bud Light Lime in the aluminum bottle at many locations throughout the world and loves it! It's not the same here in Canada. Anyone know if it is available in the lounge?
Old 10-25-2012, 10:54 AM   #2
Pakey

I'm not a rookie
I got 2 dogs. I joined the Dis.

You can get a beer even when it's not out just by asking one of the CMs working the lounge.

I don't know about the specific beer types as I'm not a beer drinker. Selection is pretty limited though so I would doubt the lime beer is available.
Pakey is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-25-2012, 11:00 AM   #3
Brocktoon
21st Century Schizoid Man

I just ate at the Yachtsman last week, and was hanging out at the lounge beforehand. They didn't have Bud Light Lime on tap. I think there were 4 or 5 taps. Pretty sure it was Sam Adams lager, Sam Adams seasonal (Octoberfest for fall), Stella, and maybe a hefewiezen? They should have the Bud Light Lime bottles though, as the lounge looked to offer the standard WDW drink menu

Next Trip: Food & Wine Fest: 10/23 - 10/31 2014
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice

- Neil Peart
Brocktoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:02 AM   #4
heidijanesmith
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by we3travellers View Post
I hate to even ask this, but I must ease DH's mind! I have told him that he can get beer from 5pm to 7pm, and then probably also during the evening dessert and cordials hours. Is this correct? It's not just liqueurs in the evening, right? Also, he usually drinks draft only and is not a fan of bottled beer. He knows he won't be able to get draft, however, he has discovered Bud Light Lime in the aluminum bottle at many locations throughout the world and loves it! It's not the same here in Canada. Anyone know if it is available in the lounge?
My DH is also a beer drinker and did ask if he could get one from the CM's if there were not any out.

I e-mailed the club staff ahead of time and asked if they would have the beer brand he likes. The CM's went above and beyond and stocked his type of beer during our visit. I am not sure if this is done all the time, or we just got a wonderful CM to help us.

I have also ordered specific types of beer from gardengrocer.com to be delivered, that way we had our own supply too. If you do not see the type of beer you want on gardengrocers website, call or e-mail them to see if they can get it for you and the cost.

May 2005 AKL Pool view
July 2010 Poly Standard view- WDW and US
Aug 2012 YC Pool view- WDW, US and BG
Oct 2013 Poly Cl Lagoon view- WDW and US
Oct 2014 BW CL BW View- WDW and US

The Smith's take on the Poly- TR
heidijanesmith is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: