|10-24-2012, 10:36 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Washington State
First Cruise, a few questions
We are planning a 3 day Bahamas cruise on the Disney Dream the middle on March.
1. What is the weather like in March?
2. How many dinner meals will we get?
3. When getting off the plane at MCO is there a Disney Cruise bus that we can take to the boat dock and how much does it cost?
4. Will it be busy with Spring break? There is a cruise the first week of March, would that be better then the middle of March?
Any other information or tips would be appreciated.
|10-24-2012, 10:55 PM||#2|
Join Date: Dec 2003
1. Variable but generally warm. Water will be cold though.
2. as many as you want.
3. Yes, $35 per person each way--tell your agent you want to book DCL transfers.
4. of course spring break will be busy
5. forget a 3 night cruise--way too short. do at least 4 nights.
|10-24-2012, 11:09 PM||#3|
Join Date: Aug 2012
Disney Fantasy - June/July 2012
Disney Dream - January 2013
Disney Wonder - June/July 2013
Disney Magic - November 2013
Disney Magic - January 2014
Disney Fantasy - June/July 2014
Anxiously Waiting for
Wonder - November 2014
Wonder - May 2015
Dream - November 2015
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|