Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2012, 03:33 PM   #46
KirstyLilian
Earning My Ears

A friend has been to London for the weekend, and I asked her to buy some shoes for Isabella (2), They are DEVINE!! They are leather, and so soft in comparison to even the likes of Monsoon shoes etc... she said the prices were very reasonable, she was surprised, and even thought it may be cheaper than the disneystore!

The shoes come presented in a gold and cream box, with gold ribbon handles. they are utterly gorgeous!!

(Even had to sneak into Isabella's room to try them on her feet while she was asleep to make sure they were ok, and they slip on...phew! as she has chunky little feet!)

Apparently the ladies who work there treat each child like cinderella, saying 'are you Cinderella, does this glass slipper fit you?!.... how cute is that!!!
Old 10-23-2012, 04:07 PM   #47
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirstyLilian View Post
A friend has been to London for the weekend, and I asked her to buy some shoes for Isabella (2), They are DEVINE!! They are leather, and so soft in comparison to even the likes of Monsoon shoes etc... she said the prices were very reasonable, she was surprised, and even thought it may be cheaper than the disneystore!

The shoes come presented in a gold and cream box, with gold ribbon handles. they are utterly gorgeous!!

(Even had to sneak into Isabella's room to try them on her feet while she was asleep to make sure they were ok, and they slip on...phew! as she has chunky little feet!)

Apparently the ladies who work there treat each child like cinderella, saying 'are you Cinderella, does this glass slipper fit you?!.... how cute is that!!!
this sounds amazing! Were they OK with your friend buying them for you? As I have read they are limited and was worried they wouldnt let us buy more then 1 pair.
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-24-2012, 09:13 AM   #48
belliiee
Earning My Ears

I bought my shoes yesterday, love them.
Tried a size 7 first but I felt like Anastacia/Drizella. They did not fit at all.

So now i bought a size 8 and they fit perfectly!
And they are sooooo lovely!!

belliiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:16 AM   #49
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Very sparkly

Vive la différence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:12 PM   #50
tinks_1989
need a like button

Wow amazing x
Old 10-24-2012, 01:28 PM   #51
stargatebarbie
There must be more than this provincial life
The other side of me is all pink and girly and princesses
tourguidebarbie to stargatebarbie

Going on sat hope its no crazy busy prob will be do think they will let me try a pair
2010 DLRP KYRIAD ,2012 DLP KYRIAD
2013 DLP VAL DE EUROPE
stargatebarbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:33 PM   #52
HappyPanda
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come shining through.

Think I have just found my wedding shoes!!

They are gorgeous and will look fab under my wedding dress! Now, just to persuade hubby-to-be to take me to London!
February 1996 - Hotel Cheyenne ~~~ June 2001 - Newport Bay ~~~ December 2001 - Sequoia Lodge ~~~March 2002 - Newport Bay ~~~ February 2002 - New York~~~ February 2011 - Santa Fe ~~~ March 2012 - Cheyenne ~~~ June 2012 - Sequoia Lodge ~~~ March 2013 - Disneyland Hotel
HappyPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:34 PM   #53
RoseBug
I'm a Geordie, we don't own coats and go out in the snow barefoot!

We're still planning on going down a week on Saturday, thankfully our car passed it's MOT with only the exhaust needing replaced (which we knew anyway, sounds like a boyracer car atm!) so if we don't spend too much on our Nessie hunting expedition next week, we should be able to pop to Harrods to get some Cinderella treatment!
Disneyland California July 1998 *Day trip* Disneyland Paris August 2004 *Kyriad* Disneyland Paris February 2007 *Day Trip whilst visiting Paris*Disneyland Paris June 2009 *New York* Disneyland Paris February 2012 *Cheyenne* Disneyland Paris August 2012 *Newport Bay Hotel Admirals Floor* Disneyland Paris February 2014 *The Disneyland Hotel*
RoseBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:24 PM   #54
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBug View Post
We're still planning on going down a week on Saturday, thankfully our car passed it's MOT with only the exhaust needing replaced (which we knew anyway, sounds like a boyracer car atm!) so if we don't spend too much on our Nessie hunting expedition next week, we should be able to pop to Harrods to get some Cinderella treatment!
Same day we are going
Old 10-24-2012, 04:10 PM   #55
RoseBug
I'm a Geordie, we don't own coats and go out in the snow barefoot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinks_1989 View Post
Same day we are going
We might see you!
Really hope we make it, as it is also my mam's 60th bday that day, and I know she REALLY wants an afternoon in Harrods to celebrate!
Disneyland California July 1998 *Day trip* Disneyland Paris August 2004 *Kyriad* Disneyland Paris February 2007 *Day Trip whilst visiting Paris*Disneyland Paris June 2009 *New York* Disneyland Paris February 2012 *Cheyenne* Disneyland Paris August 2012 *Newport Bay Hotel Admirals Floor* Disneyland Paris February 2014 *The Disneyland Hotel*
RoseBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:16 PM   #56
ROBEAR84
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyPanda View Post
Think I have just found my wedding shoes!!

They are gorgeous and will look fab under my wedding dress! Now, just to persuade hubby-to-be to take me to London!
Awh they would be perfect, I would have loved to have had those as my wedding shoes!

I think I might treat Skye when we go down next week. We have a wedding to go to in December so I think I may have to get the shoes for that and then find a dress to match!!

March 2004 ~ Holiday Inn ** March 2010 ~ Cheyenne
October 2010 ~ Cheyenne ** June 2012 ~ Sequoia Lodge
Now finally planning for our 2014 trip to WDW!

The 'I can't think of a suitably magical title for this TR' TR ~ Half term at the Sequoia Lodge ~ June 2012
ROBEAR84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:54 PM   #57
netimka
Mouseketeer

to those going there this weekend, on Saturday there is parade as well...

We're excited as #Christmas will officially come to Knightsbridge on Saturday... In the form of the #HarrodsParade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfyAC...ature=youtu.be

plus 10% off* most purchases for Harrods Rewards members online from Friday 2nd to Sunday 4th November and in-store on Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th November, its the perfect time to shop those partywear must-haves and fabulous gift ideas.

Not yet a Rewards member? Register online at harrods.com/rewards

*T&Cs apply, Visit harrods.com for full details

Old 10-29-2012, 02:57 PM   #58
netimka
Mouseketeer

christmas parade

On Saturday 3rd November, Harrods’ famous annual Christmas parade will take to the streets of Knightsbridge.

As usual, the parade will be led by Father Christmas but this year, to celebrate Harrods’ Disney pop-up shop in store, he will be accompanied by a host of 'Disney friends' along with giant teddy bears, street dancers and real-life reindeer.

The parade will take place at 8am where it will weave its way down Brompton Road culminating in the opening of the store at 9am.
Old 10-29-2012, 04:07 PM   #59
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by netimka View Post
christmas parade

On Saturday 3rd November, Harrods’ famous annual Christmas parade will take to the streets of Knightsbridge.

As usual, the parade will be led by Father Christmas but this year, to celebrate Harrods’ Disney pop-up shop in store, he will be accompanied by a host of 'Disney friends' along with giant teddy bears, street dancers and real-life reindeer.

The parade will take place at 8am where it will weave its way down Brompton Road culminating in the opening of the store at 9am.
Oh my god I literally just squeaked AHHHHHHH I am so excited I could do a little wee!
Old 10-29-2012, 04:15 PM   #60
Mum to Belle
Thinks she may know someone who has a planner

Ooooooohhhhh I really want to go!!!!!
Mum to Belle is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: