Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2012, 09:07 AM   #16
Itinkso
Faith.Trust.Pixie Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpizzuro123
We are booked on the Dream in November 2013 for our 5 year anniversary. As of now 10 of our family and friends will be joining us (2 of whom will be celebrating their birthdays while on the cruise also). I am looking to do the private room in Palo one evening or a separate little party in a private room. I asked this a few daysa ago and I am actually happy that the private room in Palo on the Dream is just an separate alcove. We love Palo and would not want to separated from the beautiful space. Would love to eat early enough to enjoy looking out the window also.

I am interested in learning more also about a private little party. Subscribing here to get some more information.

Linda
On the Fantasy, the separate/private alcove was enclosed - no windows. This area is where most of the buffet items were placed during brunch.

Years ago when we were on the Magic, 16 of us had linked reservations and we had discussed doing a "cabin crawl" or tour to see the variety of staterooms we had booked and one of our party said Room Service could provide fruit and pastry platters for us. We never could coordinate our schedules for the crawl but it did sound as if requesting a large quantity of food through Room Service was acceptable.
WDW 6/14 - Off-site; 2/14 - AoA; 12/13 - Off-site; 1/13 - AKL; 10/12 - Pop; 4/12 - Off-site; 11/10 - BWI CL; 8/10 - POR; 7/09 - POFQ; 4/04 - ASMo; 2/97 - CBR ~ DLP 7/2012 ~ DLR - Mother Ship ~ August 6, 2005 - Magical Cruise of the Mexican Riviera ~ Sept. 29, 2012 Fantasy Western Caribbean
Itinkso is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: