Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2012, 04:13 PM   #1
ukintheus
DIS Veteran

A Magical Trip from the Lone Star State - Oct 13 2012 Sailing

Hello to everyone that might follow along. First time trip reporter here and hopefully I'll manage to get all the text and photos in the right place!

Pre-trip: As soon as DCL opened the bookings for Galveston we were in!! No way was I going to let the Magic sail from less than 100 miles from my front door and not make the most of it!! My Mum said she'd come along for the fun of it, and so did my Sister, so it was a done deal. Mum was going to fly over from the UK for the winter months anyway, and my sister is a short flight away in Knoxville...it was all planned and we were booked! My DH gets to come along just by default of being married to a Disneyholic, but he's a good sport about it, and has now become as addicted to DCL as I am.

So the castmembers for this trip are:

Scott and I (Jenny) - Former Disneyworld addicts and now DCL addicts

Mum and Sister (Maureen) - along for the ride. This photo of them was taken a couple of years ago, and is pretty formal, but they look good.

Jenny & Scott
2000-POFQ, 2005-FW, 2006-FW, 2008-FW, Feb 2009-CBR/POFQ, Sept 2009-ASM,2010 BWI/WL/AKL/DCL Magic Western, July 2011 BWI/DCL Dream, Nov 2011 FW/AKL, May 2012 GF/DCL Fantasy-Eastern/BWI, Oct 2012 DCL Magic-Western, Feb 2013 DCL Magic-Cozumel, Apr 2013 DCL Magic-CC/WDW/KW, Sept 2013 - DCL Wonder-Bahamas, Dec 2013 - DCL Wonder-NYE-Cozumel, March 2014 - DCL Magic-4 night, Patiently waiting for: Nov 2014-Dream, Nov 2015- DCL Wonder B2B-Western & Bahamas-Galveston, DCL Wonder 2015 NYE Cruise-Bahamas-Galveston
ukintheus is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: