Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 12:58 PM   #3586
rein4dis
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'sMom

We say the same thing, although we usually end up at CSR or one of the deluxes. Now that the other mods are getting queen beds, we would be more likely to try another mod. The double beds are a deal-breaker for DH. Looking forward to queen beds some day at CBR to give us another option!
It's a dealbreaker for us to, this last trip was so nice being able to sleep on a queen-size bed and have a good night sleep compared to the doubles that we were used to from the Pop Century resort. The Coronado was very nice and I'm looking forward to another trip there.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:02 PM   #3587
ADisneyQueen
DIS Veteran

Let's say I get in line at cafe rix for some breakfast platters around 8 or 8:30 am in mid June. Anyone have any idea how long of a wait it would be? I am reading that it is really crowded there.
Christmas 2009-CBR and RI Seaworld,June 2012-POP
Aug 2013- CSR and AOA
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-22-2012, 01:07 PM   #3588
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADisneyQueen View Post
Let's say I get in line at cafe rix for some breakfast platters around 8 or 8:30 am in mid June. Anyone have any idea how long of a wait it would be? I am reading that it is really crowded there.
My experience has always been bad there for wait times. We just don't go there unless it's to pick up a quick bakery item, gelato, or something from the grab and go.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:10 PM   #3589
ADisneyQueen
DIS Veteran

So, there is a separate check out for bakery items or drinks?
Christmas 2009-CBR and RI Seaworld,June 2012-POP
Aug 2013- CSR and AOA
Old 10-22-2012, 09:36 PM   #3590
Charles92fam
Earning My Ears

Our Vacation!!

Okay I finally booked our long awaited vacation for Christmas! We will be staying at CSR from 12/16 through 12/22. I am so excited we were there in 2006 and stayed at All Star Sports so this is our first Moderate Resort.
I have read this entire thread and I don't think I will be making any requests.
I am just going to see what we get. It will be me, my DH, my DS and his girlfriend.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:54 PM   #3591
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADisneyQueen View Post
So, there is a separate check out for bakery items or drinks?
Not a separate check out area, but a separate order area. The grille is to the left as you walk through the cafe, the gelato and bakery items are to the right. The grab and go refrigerators are to the right before the grille. The refillable mug station is on the right after the grille.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:44 PM   #3592
Murfee17
Been there,Done that,Going back!

Question

Can't see if this has been asked. Does the Rix lounge show Saturday night football games? I see where they show NFL games on Sunday. I know the bar outside does, but seating is limited and there is only a few tvs. Our game comes on at 8:30 this Saturday.

Thank you!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 10-24-2012, 07:13 AM   #3593
milmore104
My DH is "Dusty Boots"

After much debate w/ my family and my brother's family we have decided to stay at CSR for our Feb vacation. Now my question is when booking online it says standard view or business class. What is business class? Thanks

Old 10-24-2012, 07:37 AM   #3594
pbarager
DDC #720

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles92fam View Post
Okay I finally booked our long awaited vacation for Christmas! We will be staying at CSR from 12/16 through 12/22. I am so excited we were there in 2006 and stayed at All Star Sports so this is our first Moderate Resort.
I have read this entire thread and I don't think I will be making any requests.
I am just going to see what we get. It will be me, my DH, my DS and his girlfriend.
We are excited too! Staying there 12/16 to 12/24! Our first time at Disney.

Me (Paul) DW DD 11DD 9

December 2012 CSR December 2013 WBC!!
Old 10-24-2012, 12:15 PM   #3595
StitchandPooh'sMom
Now if only I could think of something witty to say . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murfee17 View Post
Can't see if this has been asked. Does the Rix lounge show Saturday night football games? I see where they show NFL games on Sunday. I know the bar outside does, but seating is limited and there is only a few tvs. Our game comes on at 8:30 this Saturday.

Thank you!!!
I don't know. Bumping this up in case someone else knows about football in Rix lounge. The only thing I see on their website about football is Sunday noon to midnight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milmore104 View Post
After much debate w/ my family and my brother's family we have decided to stay at CSR for our Feb vacation. Now my question is when booking online it says standard view or business class. What is business class? Thanks
Business class is a new category for 2013. Rooms are located in cabana 9B and have access to a lounge. Breakfast and snacks are served - sort of the moderate version of club level.

Here is the official description:

Opening January 2013!
Coconino Cove – the new Business Lounge at Disney Coronado Springs Resort – will provide a variety of exclusive amenities and upgraded services to our Guests.

Located in the Cabanas, building 9B, Coconino Cove is a semi-exclusive gathering place for networking, relaxing, working or playing.
Guests with Coconino Cove access will enjoy upgraded, semi-exclusive services and amenities, including:
Use of in-lounge iMac and PC stations, computer gaming consoles and flat screen televisions
Electronic device charging stations & boarding pass printing
Areas suitable for small groups to gather and meet in a relaxed setting
Assistance with dining reservations, ticket information and other special requests
Food & beverage offerings throughout the day
Conveniently, all Guests with Coconino Cove access will be located in building 9B during their stay. Guest rooms will be close together near the lobby and convention center.

Coconino Cove is open 7:00 a.m. – 10 p.m., 7 days a week
Old 10-24-2012, 08:48 PM   #3596
Charles92fam
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbarager View Post
We are excited too! Staying there 12/16 to 12/24! Our first time at Disney.
Hi I See you are also from Michigan! Congrats on your first trip.
Maybe we will run into each other at CSR.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:18 AM   #3597
Amy&Dan
Huge, huge thongs of them
I think Disney's main purpose in life is to drive us all crazy!
Feelings are seldom about logic

Leaving snowy Denver later today and will be arriving at CSR later tonight! So exicted, I'll let everyone know how it goes, we haven't stayed there since 2006 and are just beyond ready to be there!
Old 10-25-2012, 08:28 AM   #3598
baldy6060
Mouseketeer

I'm CONSIDERING switching our (myself, wife, 12yo son, 15yo daughter) POR royal room res in January to a standard in CS to save $100 & because we've never stayed at CS & it looks beautiful (we've stayed at pofq & used facilities at por)! Convince me 1 way or the other. Start by telling me whether or not CS serves Gold Peak sweet tea then go from there. Thanks!
Old 10-25-2012, 09:40 AM   #3599
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy&Dan View Post
Leaving snowy Denver later today and will be arriving at CSR later tonight! So exicted, I'll let everyone know how it goes, we haven't stayed there since 2006 and are just beyond ready to be there!
Have a great time, Amy.
Old 10-25-2012, 03:04 PM   #3600
Charles92fam
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy&Dan View Post
Have a great time and let us know how you like it. We've only stayed at a value resort so I can't wait for December to get here.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: