Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2012, 08:25 AM   #91
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie321 View Post
Great idea - post favorites and I will add them to the first post!
Hey to keep up with the info, you can make a questionaire with the questions you want answered and then post it for people to fill out. check out my join us page on the website. If you have gmail then you can make a document form. It makes keeping info and finding it easy.. Just a suggestion to make it easier.

This is what the questionaire would look like:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...NGE2bWItbXc6MQ

Then this is what the form would look like.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...GJGNGE2bWItbXc

Helps keep track so you are not looking through this whole thread if it gets hopping.

Last edited by ForTheLoveOfDCL; 10-20-2012 at 08:50 AM.
ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:51 AM   #92
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
As I am sitting here - like I have nothing else to do - making a spread sheet for what FE I want to give to each person - my daughter had said that maybe on Valentine's day we could give everyone one of those little heart shaped boxes of chocolates - of course I told her that was a great idea (of course we will look for ones with Disney Characters). But before I tell her definitely yes she could do that I wanted to make sure that everyone celebrates Valentine's Day - I know some religions do not celebrate Valentine's Day and I would not want to offend anyone. If you don't celebrate Valentine's day if you wouldn't mind letting me know - I would really hate to give a gift for something you dont' celebrate. I wouldn't leave you out of course - would just find something not Valentine's day related.
That is a cute idea!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-20-2012, 08:56 AM   #93
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beermam42 View Post
Their are three that show cruise ships and one that is on the C Magic.

galveston com/cruisecam/

Pier 23 does not always work and only shows Carnival Ship from the side. Harbor you can watch them come in from Gulf.

You will have to put periods and lead on link can't post have not reached 10 yet.
I see her I see her....oh the Magic, my home away from home!! Can't wait to go back!!!!

Old 10-20-2012, 09:23 AM   #94
Minnie321
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheLoveOfDCL View Post
Hey to keep up with the info, you can make a questionaire with the questions you want answered and then post it for people to fill out. check out my join us page on the website. If you have gmail then you can make a document form. It makes keeping info and finding it easy.. Just a suggestion to make it easier.

Helps keep track so you are not looking through this whole thread if it gets hopping.
Ok these are cool - I don't have a gmail accout but I guess I could create one. When you fill it out and hit submit - where does the info go - does it get sent to a gmail account?

Minnie321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:29 AM   #95
Minnie321
DIS Veteran

Quote:

ok I created a google documents account and then I tried to look at the second link but it told me I didn't haver permission to look at it.

Old 10-20-2012, 10:11 AM   #96
alliesmommy
Just the two of us

Quote:

Very cool! Just completed the questionnaire. You're so organized! Awesome.
Old 10-20-2012, 11:28 AM   #97
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Ok these are cool - I don't have a gmail accout but I guess I could create one. When you fill it out and hit submit - where does the info go - does it get sent to a gmail account?
The info goes to that file that you can't access. let me know your gmail and maybe I can give you access.... or just make your own form and I will forward all this info I now have.
Quote:
ok I created a google documents account and then I tried to look at the second link but it told me I didn't haver permission to look at it.
I thought it would let you but I forgot I make my files private so everyone can't edit everything. you how the saying go, to many cooks in the kitchen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alliesmommy View Post
Very cool! Just completed the questionnaire. You're so organized! Awesome.
I know, thanks...some say a gift some say a curse...

Old 10-20-2012, 06:06 PM   #98
Beermam42
Grit and bear it

D Magic Sailed at 4:00 Pm

Quote:
I see her I see her....oh the Magic, my home away from home!! Can't wait to go back!!!!
Will return next Sat around 6:00 AM. Watched on harbor cam as she went out into Gulf.

C magic will be in tomorrow.

Last edited by Beermam42; 10-20-2012 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Addition
Beermam42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:48 PM   #99
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beermam42

Will return next Sat around 6:00 AM. Watched on harbor cam as she went out into Gulf.

C magic will be in tomorrow.
I only watch to see the DISNEY Magic I don't care about the Carnival ships. I probably could just stay up when I get home from work next sat at 3am and watch it come in

Last edited by ForTheLoveOfDCL; 10-21-2012 at 07:51 AM.
Old 10-20-2012, 11:04 PM   #100
Minnie321
DIS Veteran

Quote:
The info goes to that file that you can't access. let me know your gmail and maybe I can give you access.... or just make your own form and I will forward all this info I now have.

I thought it would let you but I forgot I make my files private so everyone can't edit everything. you how the saying go, to many cooks in the kitchen.

I know, thanks...some say a gift some say a curse...
Can you maybe just E-mail me the info and I can just add it. Could the forms be E-mailed?

Old 10-21-2012, 07:45 AM   #101
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Can you maybe just E-mail me the info and I can just add it. Could the forms be E-mailed?
OK so I have never tried this before. I put in your email address to have access to see or edit it. Can you tell me if you can and also if you can see any of my other documents or just that one. Thanks

Ok I am getting excited. My friend Sandy, DH and her family are joining us. She has DD(13), DD(10) and DS(7). I am not sure if they are doing the FE. I will let you know once they decide. We are gonna tell the kids Dec 22nd. Gonna make them a scavenger hunt to clue of t-shirts that say "All I want for Christmas is"(on the front) and a picture of the MAgic and under it says" a Disney Cruise"(on the back) they will flip out.

Minnie-- can you add a not above our FE list in larger print that says" Cut off date to join is Dec 25th"?? Is that ok.

Old 10-21-2012, 08:46 AM   #102
Minnie321
DIS Veteran

Quote:
OK so I have never tried this before. I put in your email address to have access to see or edit it. Can you tell me if you can and also if you can see any of my other documents or just that one. Thanks

Ok I am getting excited. My friend Sandy, DH and her family are joining us. She has DD(13), DD(10) and DS(7). I am not sure if they are doing the FE. I will let you know once they decide. We are gonna tell the kids Dec 22nd. Gonna make them a scavenger hunt to clue of t-shirts that say "All I want for Christmas is"(on the front) and a picture of the MAgic and under it says" a Disney Cruise"(on the back) they will flip out.

Minnie-- can you add a not above our FE list in larger print that says" Cut off date to join is Dec 25th"?? Is that ok.
Ok awesome I could see it - just the stuff for our FE group. That is so awesome! I will add info on there in a little while. I have to do it at my computer - right now I am on my iPad. I will also add the cut off date.

I am trying to get some friends to join us on the cruise - I keep telling them all - how can you pass it up your kids are free! I have one that is supposed to go to WDW and she is now thinking about changing to the cruise!

Old 10-21-2012, 09:36 AM   #103
Minnie321
DIS Veteran

Updated FE Info

Ok I have updated all the FE info that I have so far. Please check post 1 and make sure I didn't make any mistakes typing it in.
Thanks!

Old 10-21-2012, 01:48 PM   #104
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Ok I have updated all the FE info that I have so far. Please check post 1 and make sure I didn't make any mistakes typing it in.
Thanks!
If you want , you can just use the questionaire I made since you now have access to it. You can put the link for the questions in your first post or signature or both so people can find it. If they use that it will make it easier for you to keep it all together. Can't believe we haven't had more join. Maybe more will by Xmas! Although I feel I can make more creative things if their are only a few staterooms!!!

Old 10-21-2012, 03:33 PM   #105
ForTheLoveOfDCL

I am so hoping to upgrade at the port. We did this on the MR cruise in JAn....only cost us $200 to go from caty I forget but inside to an oceanview. I would go maybe $500 but that's all. keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: