Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2012, 04:22 PM   #586
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacation4ever View Post
nothing yet????
Have you sent an email?

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 02:01 PM   #587
Vacation4ever

Yes I did
Vacation4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-17-2012, 02:09 PM   #588
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

I would suggest that you go ahead and just reregister with a new username. You will need to use a different email address. Make sure it is one you have access too because an email will be sent to it to confirm your registration.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
Old 09-05-2012, 12:05 AM   #589
happydisneymom
Earning My Ears

Change account to new account now ????

So I changed my username/account as suggested. I have recieved the first e-mail and now waiting on the second. I have emailed support....last month about my old account and nothing. I made a new account so I could post on the forums. Any more suggestions???

Thanks
happydisneymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:48 AM   #590
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by happydisneymom View Post
So I changed my username/account as suggested. I have recieved the first e-mail and now waiting on the second. I have emailed support....last month about my old account and nothing. I made a new account so I could post on the forums. Any more suggestions???

Thanks
There is only one email. You are all set up and able to post on all of our boards.

Old 09-05-2012, 12:14 PM   #591
happydisneymom
Earning My Ears

Thanks

thanks for the help
happydisneymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 02:05 PM   #592
LGH1946
Mouseketeer

Username

All of a sudden i'm told my user name is not good and that I have to register to look at slide show pictures on Disney Information Station???? I couldn't register so requested to change password and I have but still can't see slideshow. But I WAS able to sign on to Disboards and am able to e-mail you with my regular user name and new password. What gives? I appreciate any help I can get. I will open a whole new account if I can get instructions. Thanks.
LGH1946 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 02:08 PM   #593
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGH1946 View Post
All of a sudden i'm told my user name is not good and that I have to register to look at slide show pictures on Disney Information Station???? I couldn't register so requested to change password and I have but still can't see slideshow. But I WAS able to sign on to Disboards and am able to e-mail you with my regular user name and new password. What gives? I appreciate any help I can get. I will open a whole new account if I can get instructions. Thanks.
Your account as far as using the DISboards is fine. Can you post a link to the page you are having problems with?

Old 10-20-2012, 02:20 PM   #594
LGH1946
Mouseketeer

sorry, i don't know what you mean by post a link. I'm not very good with computers. I just tried to register with a new name and the first time i tried to sign on it said it was invalid. All I want to do is look at a slide show of pictures from an email that i get almost every day and it is titled DIS. it says i'm not allowed to see slide show since not registered. I think i have tried to see slide show before and it wouldn't let me. I've been on Disboards for at least 5 years!
Old 10-20-2012, 02:23 PM   #595
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGH1946 View Post
sorry, i don't know what you mean by post a link. I'm not very good with computers. I just tried to register with a new name and the first time i tried to sign on it said it was invalid. All I want to do is look at a slide show of pictures from an email that i get almost every day and it is titled DIS. it says i'm not allowed to see slide show since not registered. I think i have tried to see slide show before and it wouldn't let me. I've been on Disboards for at least 5 years!
I am not sure why you would be getting daily email from the DIS? Is it from a thread you have subscribed to? I am not familiar with what you are trying to do. I would suggest you send an email to admin@wdwinfo.com .

Old 10-20-2012, 02:28 PM   #596
LGH1946
Mouseketeer

sorry, it is titled DIS UPDATES it has daily new about Disney World and Disneyland too. I must have signed up somewhere for it . I lot getting all kind of news and I can get some pics just not get it in a slideshow. thanks i will go to the admin.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:30 AM   #597
MegN529
Mouseketeer

Hello! I registered today but have not received an activation email. How long does it usually take? Thank you! Looking forward to talking with you all
MegN529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:55 PM   #598
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegN529 View Post
Hello! I registered today but have not received an activation email. How long does it usually take? Thank you! Looking forward to talking with you all
Your account is activated. You are free to post on the boards.

Old 11-14-2012, 09:59 PM   #599
MegN529
Mouseketeer

Thank you!
MegN529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:42 AM   #600
tlkgt76
"If you can dream it, you can do it." Walt Disney

Same Here

Sorry, I'm sure you're tired of this!! I can't post to or read some of the threads either. I've tried begging vial email and contact links with no luck. I have a feeling its due to my hotmail account, which I check daily (junk folder included) Is there anything else I can do?

I'm getting ready for our fifth trip to Disney World and my first Disney Cruise since I boarded the Oceanic through Premier Cruise Lines in the 80's!

I've got some questions I'd love to post and I'm sure I can help others out as well.

Help.....PLEASE???
tlkgt76 is offline   Reply With Quote