Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2012, 09:15 AM   #1
I loveStitchnippyjon
DIS Veteran

One BR standard rooms at Kidani

Do all the one BR standard rooms in Kidani have a parking lot view, or is there a chance of getting a savannah view? My DS is giving me her extra points and I am taking my DGS in June. He is excited about seeing animals out the window....
I loveStitchnippyjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:23 AM   #2
TigrLvsPooh
Disney's Ultimate Fan, and our very own Travel Channel television star!!!
Anthony's Girl
Got my way

Quote:
Originally Posted by I loveStitchnippyjon View Post
Do all the one BR standard rooms in Kidani have a parking lot view, or is there a chance of getting a savannah view? My DS is giving me her extra points and I am taking my DGS in June. He is excited about seeing animals out the window....
We had an AMAZING view of the animals from our standard 1br villa at Kidani! Check out my trip report for pics:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2620587
TigrLvsPooh is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-19-2012, 11:09 AM   #3
Marionnette
Wishing On A Star
I stop in the middle and make others step over me while pretending not to understand English

Quote:
Originally Posted by I loveStitchnippyjon View Post
Yes, there are some standard rooms that face the pool and have a limited view of the Pembe Savannah. Not all of them have that nicer view. My standard studio faced the valet parking lot and the roadway beyond it. You get the luck of the draw when you check in.

ETA: There are plenty of public areas in Kidani from which you can watch the animals. So if the number of points that you have is limited, don't be too put off by booking a standard view unless you want to be able to sit in your PJ's and do it.

Marionnette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:44 PM   #4
I loveStitchnippyjon
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionnette View Post
Yes, there are some standard rooms that face the pool and have a limited view of the Pembe Savannah. Not all of them have that nicer view. My standard studio faced the valet parking lot and the roadway beyond it. You get the luck of the draw when you check in.

ETA: There are plenty of public areas in Kidani from which you can watch the animals. So if the number of points that you have is limited, don't be too put off by booking a standard view unless you want to be able to sit in your PJ's and do it.
OP here. Yes, our points are limited so we had planned on 6 days at Kidani and then switching to a moderate for two days. I am thinking of reserving a savannah view and staying one less day at AKV and adding one elsewhere. I think my DGS would be sooooo much happier to see animals out the bedroom window! It's his very first visit, after all!
I loveStitchnippyjon is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: